Monday, March 18, 2013

TUESDAY: 2% of the bankroll each on St. John's +6 1/2 and Middle Tennessee State +3 and 1% of the bankroll on NC A&T

 1-2 NIGHT

 Service Plays

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
                                                                            CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
   Starting balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $69,270.30
Today's loss = $817.82
Today's ending balance = $68,452.48
Loss on the current week (Monday through Sunday week) = $880.82

CBB BET FOR 2% OF THE BANKROLL - MR. BRANDON LANG'S 80 DIME PAID PLAY
$1,384 ON CBB 541 MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE BLUE RAIDERS +3 OVER ST. MARY'S COLLEGE-CALIFORNIA GAELS 9:10 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: St Mary's 67 Middle Tennessee State 54, loss of $1,384

CBB BET FOR 2% OF THE BANKROLL - BRYAN ROSICA'S PLAY OF THE DAY
$1,384 ON CBB 545 ST JOHNS RED STORM  +6 1/2 OVER SAINT JOSEPH'S-PENNSYLVANIA RED HAWKS  7:00 PM EST

Winner, FINAL SCORE: St. John's 63 Saint Joseph's 61, profit of $1,258.18

 GAME BET YESTERDAY  TO LOCK IN THE NUMBER 
CBB BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL - A SHIT CBB PLAY!
$692  ON CBB 540 NORTH CAROLINA A&T AGGIES -2 AT HOME OVER THE LIBERTY UNIVERSITY FLAMES, 6:40 PM EST TUESDAY
Loser, FINAL SCORE: North Carolina A&T 63 Liberty 62, loss of $692

  Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find.
     Of course, always shop around.
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Drum roll please!
ladies and gentlemen,,
The World's Greatest Living Handicapper,
Mr. Brandon Lang 


BRANDON LANG COLLEGE HOOPS TOURNAMENT RECORD (2013)

0-1, -88 Dimes

DIME RATINGS

80 DIME: 0-1

----------------

SBMS Report Card
 Last Week's Profit (Monday through Sunday week) = $168.47
 
Loss on the current week  =  $880.82

66 comments:

  1. Morning! I'm ready to make some money today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosica has a 7 eastern play. There are 2 NIT games that start at that time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, a 75 dimer. I guess bet 2% of the bankroll on the game if we can find it?

      Delete
  3. me 2 !im ready 2 start week off w/BANG !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see the North Carolina A & T Aggies are Dunkel's top pick today:

    Liberty vs. North Carolina A&T

    The Aggies look to build on their 6-0 ATS record in their last 6 neutral site games. North Carolina A&T is the pick (-2 1/2) according to Dunkel, which has the Aggies favored by 5. Dunkel Pick: North Carolina A&T (-2 1/2).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks slats, shall we bet it for 2%?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. I see some 2.5's. I thought I'd get it in early.

      Delete
    2. I will call it the "DUDE's Pick" and go with it then for 2%.

      Delete
  7. my guess on rosica's pick would have been la tech at +5 but since it dropped to +3. maybe he threw a monkey wrench and said it was 7et when it was a 7:15 et so no one can guess it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my games for today so far:

      La. Tech +5
      NC A&T (ML)
      Northeastern +12

      I already took St. Marys ML in a parlay I did so should I still bet Middle Tenn.?

      Delete
    2. Not going to bet it though, gonna wait for the skin conditions pick....

      Delete
  8. I may just being a homer here but I'd be a little nervous about Northeastern because every tout and his mom are on Northeastern tonight. Btw, there seems to be a lot on St. Mary's as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen a lot of Middle Tenn. as well. The line drops to 2.5 then people take St. Marys line goes up to 3 people take Middle Tenn. and goes down to 2.5 like a yo-yo. WTF?

      Delete
  9. nobody is even begging for skin rash ! just now somebody posted asking for it on sbr wth ? they beg for losers but not the guy on fire in cbb ! sad

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah, I saw that. Its funny over there.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still not seeing any posts for Rosica's play...tisk tisk tisk

    -Danny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how long do we wait until we move on? its either st. josephs or la tech as far as I can guesstimate...

      Delete
    2. could it also be Niagara Maryland?

      -Danny

      Delete
    3. Scratch that last statement lol

      -Danny

      Delete
  12. Wow, Louisiana Tech has moved from +5.5 to +3. I hope Rosica doesn't have Tech because we would get a shitty line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I don't think the line will matter. I think FSU will mail it in and La Tech will win outright.

      Delete
    2. Rash probably has LA Tech then

      Delete
  13. Yeah, I don't even want that pick if he has LA Tech lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Today is on me guys:
    Rosica 75 dimer
    St. John's Red Storm +6.5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks slats, I will post this as RASH's play for 2%

      Delete
    2. thanks ur the man today!

      Delete
  15. I'm on St. John's +6.5 for 2%. Lets cash it tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks Slats. Now lets all make some money tonight!!

    -Danny

    ReplyDelete
  17. St. Johns +6.5 for 2%
    MTSu +3 for 2%
    BOL 2nite everyone !!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stupid bastards dont know how to make free throws

    -Danny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry guys, I'll take the fall for that pick. Fuckers couldn't hit a free throw to save there lives. Trying to throw the game away.

      Delete
    2. 11-19 from the FT line is horrendous they are very lucky for that win.

      Delete
    3. That was a good pick Shit!

      Delete
  19. BOOM!!!!
    thank you Slats !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Outright winnnnnnnnnnner!!! Thanks Slats

      -Danny

      Delete
  20. For he is a jolly good fellow! Thanks slats!

    ReplyDelete
  21. La Tech with the outright win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW, I hate parlays always one game screws the whole thing up. Had (2) 6 game parlays lose by one game.

      Delete
    2. Shit best thing i ever did 3yrs ago i stopped playing parlays. Sat night on ufc was my 1st in forever the 10-1 got me lol

      Delete
    3. Wow 10-1? I think I went 9-1 this year for an NFL/NBA parlay. Fucking Bucs blew it against the Eagles I think. Yeah I don't bet a ton just small amount for shits and giggles I guess. I am gonna take your advice into serious consideration though. Thanks Patrick

      Delete
  22. Wow Nuggets hand it to Thunder in Oklahoma was looking at that game but too many college games today.

    ReplyDelete
  23. BTW I am taking LIU and Boise St. moneylines for tomorrow enough of this 1 or 2 point wins bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Glad we got St. John's. Hopefully someone will step up and get his play for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we might have to tread lightly on lang 2-3 last 5 days. BTW, great call on Alabama...

      I guess will get them tomorrow...

      Delete
  25. I know. I'm not sure which direction Lang is going. I think I'm going to continue to tail, but at 1%.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see Lang's weeks go from Tuesday thru Monday. Guy is already in the hole for 88 dimes on the new week. Kinda reminds me of the Lang of old.

      Thanks for getting the Skin Condition, that saved our bacon today!

      Delete
  26. We'll get em tomorrow guys. Night!

    ReplyDelete