Thursday, March 7, 2013

FRIDAY: 3-3 day with a loss on the day.

I still think that Samford pick was as solid as they come, but money management is more important than the picks!

Service Plays

FBZ Friday Service Plays Thread

       ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
                                                                            CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
   Starting balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $66,451.49
Today's loss = $845.11
1% of the bankroll = $65,606.31

1 CBB BET FOR 2% OF THE BANKROLL -CHEVY'S PLAY OF THE DAY
$1,328 ON CBB 864 THE SAMFORD BULLDOGS -8 AT HOME OVER THE FURMAN PALADINS, 2:00 PM EST
Loser, Furman 55 Samford 51, loss of $1,328

1 CBB BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL -THE DUDE MAKING LANG'S PICK
$664 ON CBB 835 THE PENNSYLVANIA QUACKERS +5 AGAINST THE BROWN BEARS, 7:00 PM EST
Winner, Penn 66 Brown 64, profit of $603.63

1 NBA BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL - THE SPORTS HANDICAPPER KING'S FREELOADER PLAY
$664 ON NBA 806 THE BOSTON CELTICS -4 1/2  AT HOME AGAINST THE ATLANTA HAWKS , 8:00 PM EST
Winner, Boston  107 Atlanta 102, profit of $603.63

NBA BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL - NAVY'S HUNCH BET
$664 ON NBA 816 THE MIAMI HEAT -13 1/2  AT HOME AGAINST THE PHILADELPHIA 76ERS, 8:05 PM EST
Loser, Miami 102 Philadelphia 93, loss of $664

1 NBA BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL - AL DEMARCO'S FREE PLAY
$664 ON NBA 811 THE DALLAS MAVERICKS -4  VISITING THE DETROIT PISTONS, 7:35 PM EST
Loser, Dallas 102 Detroit 99, loss of $664

1 NBA BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL - AL DEMARCO'S FREE PLAY
$664 ON NBA 823 THE HOUSTON ROCKETS +2  VISITING THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS, 10:30 PM EST
Winner, Houston 94 Golden State  88, profit of $603.63

 Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find.
     Of course, always shop around.
  ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Chevy's Matinee Game

"Guys - it's not too early to look to TOMORROW. There is an EARLY 2PM EST game on the books that is my pick of the day.

Samford -8 vs Furman

Furman is 6-23 overall. Ten straight losses, 8-16 ATS with 6 straight ATS losses, and 4-9 on the road ATS (including ATS losses in last 4 road games). Samford, although a losing team, is 18-7-2 ATS. They are 8-2 ATS at home. All the trends point to a Samford cover in this matinee feature."

Game 863-864: Furman vs. Samford (2:00 p.m. EST)
Dunkel Ratings: Furman 35.021; Samford 47.249
Dunkel Line: Samford by 12
Vegas Line: Samford by 8
Dunkel Pick: Samford (-8)

------------------------

Later in the day plays (we will try to get some consensus):

THE DUDE MAKING LANGS PICKS IS BETTER THAN ROSICA! WE MAY PUT UP MORE PLAYS AFTER THIS MATINEE PLAY ON SAMFORD IS OVER INCLUDING:

DUDE WHO MAKES LANGS PICKS IF ITS AN UNDERDOG PLAY (20-4-1 RUN)
BRYAN ROSICA'S PLAY (19-6 RUN OUT OF THE BOX)
ONE OF NAVY, TRUCK OR ANOTHER PLAY SOMEONE LIKES
-------------------------- 
SPORTS HANDICAPPER KING FREELOADER PLAY ON THE BOSTON CELTICS -4 PLAYING AT HOME AGAINST THE ATLANTA HAWKS
WHEN SHK SPEAKS, PEOPLE LISTEN!:   
"Yesterday confirmed what i did not want to believe and that is that everyone wants a piece of Kentucky this year. The only thing good about a winning streak coming to an end is starting another one. I wanna mention sports betting made simple blog and the work that they do to help gamblers and only wish i had the same resources when i first started. 10-2 March continues with an Nba best bet so join me and cash it. Freeloaders Boston -4"

-------------------------------

Al DeMarco is on a 24-11 run on his free picks, go to the 7:25 mark for his 2 free play analysis.

66 comments:

  1. hey rick, not sure if u saw my post about mount saint mary future bet. I think it may be worth a shot

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi gator!

    No, I will check it out! I was going to post Chevy's bet here since its such an early game.

    Thanks for the heads up gator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad we made some money last night! see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Gator...see you tomorrow, I will post Chevycola's play tonight as it is so early and if that wins maybe press some tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chevy's about to start his weekend winning streak nice and early tomorrow. Lets go Samford

    -Danny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Danny -

    I think so too! Have a great night, going for it here now at 2% since you guys like it. Appreciate your thoughts on this. I will post it now Danny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya, it's hard not to like any single digit spread against Furman in the past month. Just awful.

    -Danny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning Rick,I only went 2% on ea so I lost the juice. Im glad you guys made some $ !! still in good shape even after a marginal 3 days im not in the red this week so a solid weekend and it will be a 3rd straight envelope! my guy is not there early no Samfod for me :( at least he comes in the the tourney BOL everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning guys! I'm in at Samford -7.5.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who needs a mornin' paper. Having my Grand Slam Denny's breakfast and reading the blog beats the smell of newsprint.

    Thanks Chevy Cola. I love the On your behalf, I've just ordered a Cola to go along w/ the breakfast.

    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Correction:

    "Thanks Chevy Cola. I love the <> On your behalf, I've just ordered a Cola to go along w/ the breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "I love the play."--Navy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just woke up and see we are using Samford. All those trends? Heck - it's a good bet. I won't be on much today - got a busy one, but will check back later. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I see absolutely nothing that I like today.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi guys...thanks Chevycola for the early play!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anybody like else like kent st +8.5 akron won by 4 at kent st earlier this season & for most part gm's have been close between the 2 teams, kent st 9-3 ats on rd and akron 6-5-1 ats at hme. also akron pg is suspended for selling weed, Abreu averages 10.3 points and six assists per game for Akron.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Patrick: Thanks for the heads up, lets see what everyone thinks.

    If Samford wins, I say we go with some more picks later but they have to be consensus plays. I put up that Samford game because its early and Chevy is a super handicapper. Dunkel likes the pick as well. No brainer to put that up last night.

    I hate to second guess picks but I had to wonder about Rosica's play on the Clippers last night playing at altitude in Denver. I hope we can get consensus on all the plays if we go with later games.

    Have a great morning Patrick!

    ReplyDelete
  18. yea Denver is good at home but he is running hot so who am I ? my free pick on Knicks was solid lol. Rick and everyone have a great day ! BOL !

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Sports Handicapper King just mentioned us today at his blog. I posted it above. Thanks SHK, we are here to serve!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Other than SHK and maybe the skin rash, the hottest handicapper out there has to be:

    THE DUDE WHO MAKES LANGS PICKS IF ITS AN UNDERDOG PLAY (20-4-1 RUN)

    Thanks slats for these plays and your heads up on THE DUDE!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Chevycola, Navy and Truck are good 'cappers too. They are due for a run!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Rick

    Could not have agreed with you more... I did not like the Clippers play last night either, but had to follow since the Rosica was so damn hot.

    ---- TRUCK

    ReplyDelete
  23. TRUCK -

    I agree, you got to go with them while they are hot! I think it was a 75 dimer. Glad to see he manned up to his loss on his web page today. Got to respect the guy as a 'capper. Another one that mans up over there is Al DeMarco.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nothing stands out at this point. Some line movement lowering the Samford line. If something arises will let ya know.

    Slats: Thanks for continually posting the handicapper formerly known as BLang.

    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  25. No problem guys. I'm on the Lang countdown as we speak.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks slats, another underdog!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm not sure if anyone is watching this Samford/Furman game. I honestly believe Bobby Hurley Sr, St. Anthony's in Jersey City could and would beat either of these teams. HAHA.

    Line took a big drop before tip, that scares me (even my dog was barking).

    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  28. Navy -

    I still got a good feeling about this game, I know its tied now at half 25-25, but I have seen this before with the home team stepping it up in the second half.

    What do you think of Penn +5 (I hate the Ivy League) for 1% of the bankroll here?

    RIck

    ReplyDelete
  29. What do you guys think of Sports Handicapper King's (off a 10-0 run) freeloader play on the Celtics? for 1% of the bankroll?

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like it better than Chevycola's 2% play on Samford. LOL.

    ---- TRUCK

    ReplyDelete
  31. TRUCK -LOL, My bankroll here would not be as big as it is without Chevy's plays. I am looking at going 1% on Al DeMarco's 2 free plays in the NBA. I posted his video, go to the 7:25 mark to hear his take on these two games. What do you think, going 1% of the bankroll on each play?

    ReplyDelete
  32. I want to go with the following 4 teams for 1% of the bankroll each:

    Dallas NBA

    Houston NBA

    Boston NBA

    Penn

    ReplyDelete
  33. Rick

    Personally, I am not an NBA handicapping guy.
    There is nothing out there that I truly like. However, I would take a look at the following.. Akron/Santa Clara/BYU. That 10 point theory worked again last night with Montana.. I am a bit hesitant though, now that many of these games are being played on neutral floors... Just keep an eye out on those 3...

    Sidenote... If you ever get the chance to go to Boise ID, I recommend it. Just beautiful driving conditions out here and the scenary today is breathtaking.

    ---- TRUCK

    ReplyDelete
  34. Frustrating loss. Both teams were terrible. Trends were in our favor. However it's tourney time, not regular season. Echoing the words of TRUCK.

    Rick, I'm not chasing w/ the NBA games tonight. I'm gonna play Penn (only b/c the guy picking for Lang is winning). I actually don't like Penn but WTF it can't get any worse than the Samford High Bulldogs.

    We need to get Patrick an envelope and I need at least a few coins so I can eat breakfast at Denny's. LOL

    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  35. StatFox Super Situations - FoxSheets

    CBB PENNSYLVANIA at BROWN

    Play On - Any team (BROWN) revenging a loss where team scored less than 60 points, off a close road win by 3 points or less.
    122-67 over the last 5 seasons. ( 64.6% 48.3 units )
    12-4 this year. ( 75.0% 7.6 units )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stat sheet:
      Guy who picks for Lang
      20-5-1 with underdogs (80%)

      Delete
  36. 2% on Penn and whoever Rosica has.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks guys, going with my gut here...I think I must need the action tonight. Thanks GoFalcons!, gonna only take Penn for 1%. The last time I lost on the early game, the 4 late games covered for me. Rolling the dice here tonight. Good luck whatever you guys are betting on! TILT

    ReplyDelete
  38. Just a hunch...Miami Heat -13.5
    The # doesnt scare me. It's a name your final score for the Heat. Philly is terrible probably worse than Samford High.
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  39. Philly is just plain bad. Thanks Navy...I am going with the Heat too. Good luck with what you and the rest of the guys are doing. I have a need for action!

    GOOD LUCK GUYS WITH YOUR BETS!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Replies
    1. I would not trust Al's paid pick, lol

      Al has two free picks today on his video. His free picks are better I think, especially lately, cause he does not over analyze the picks. He seems to just throw them out there from his gut and they hit. The guy seems relaxed in his videos lately, that is when you want to follow a 'capper in my opinion, when they seem to be in the grove so to speak and not worried about other stuff.

      Delete
    2. mike

      Do you have Al's paid pick?

      Delete
    3. No sir plus your number 1 rule is we don't pay for picks :)

      Delete
  41. hey guys got busy with this bs called work ! anyways this sucks my guy typically dont carry ivey league ! so i might just tail Navy on Heat 2nite or just sit back wait for 2morrow i do need that envelope ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  42. Sweet he took Penn play so i got Penn +5 for 1%, Mia -13 for 1%, kent st +9 for 1/2% i think they keep it close. BOL 2nite everyone !! Thanks again !!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I decided to roll with you Rick with the Celtics, Heat, Rockets, and Mavs. All for 1%. Lets get it!

    ReplyDelete
  44. What's the point of tailing Rosica if his play is only posted every other day? He's kind of cooled down anyway. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
  45. Slats my thoughts were since u already bought and post langtard that maybe a few of us in here could purchase another capper to fade/follow so we have 2 consistent plays going daily. I mentioned atkins but im open to anything.

    ReplyDelete
  46. slats - we might pull out a winning day yet. I thought Chevy's pick on Samford was excellent but we will not win every pick and hopefully money management saves us!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Sometimes a cappers free picks are better than his paid ones. I got a kick out of when Lang was losing so bad on his paid picks, but his free picks were golden lol...really seemed to piss him off on his videos lol

    ReplyDelete
  48. I don't mind betting an early game if its solid like Samford was with 2% of the bankroll, because I know I have a shot of coming back later in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I'm not doubting the possibility of a winning day.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Just a thought...Looking at the history of BLang, I think should have increased our % per game and played less games. I know we all have a game or hunch but our bankroll would be enormous if we won one game a day for roughly twenty days. Hope my Heat whip the 76ers in the second half.
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  51. Boom!! Fight back Heat so it can be BROOM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Penn has me back even for the day, go NBA!
    I'm in agreement with Navy.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I not being Patty Pessimist, I just want to point out that fact. I know we wouldnt have the bankroll w/o contributions from great people.

    Maybe Budin/Rolli ponied up and are buying picks from Billy Walters. Haha.

    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  54. Sorry "the hunch" came up short. I have officially retired...never playing another NBA game again. My focus is tomorrow. Less is More.
    Hope yall have a good night. Tomorrow is a new day.
    --Navy

    Rick: Are there any NFL home fav minus 2.5? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  55. The DUDE has just wiped out the Lang Faders. In hindsight I would agree with you maybe taking the DUDE for 10% of the bankroll each day we would of just killed it. Can we go back in time???

    ReplyDelete