Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WEDNESDAY: Ed Bozarth's Chevrolet Customer Appreciation Play of the Day is on the Bowling Green Falcons +2 1/2 visiting the Ohio Bobcats, 8:00 PM Eastern

Thanks Joe!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
NEW FUND
Starting Balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance  $52,391.81
3% of the fund and todays bet amount =  $1,572
Winner! FINAL SCORE: Bowling Green 26 Ohio 14
Today's Profit = $1,429.09
Today's ending balance = $53,820.90 
Today its Ed Bozarth's Chevrolet Customer Appreciation Play of the Day on the Bowling Green Falcons +2 1/2 visiting the Ohio Bobcats, 8:00 PM Eastern
The line is now at +2 1/2, I bought it up to +3 for my personal bet. But for grading purposes its Bowling Green +2 1/2, thats what I gave my sports monitor.  Of course, always shop around.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ginger has been a real bitch all morning. I didn't know she went to Ball State.  We are going to brunch later and stop at the dealership to get Joe's top play of the day. Talk to you in a few hours.



The sports forums are dead. Even the trolls have pulled up stakes. I have seen cemeteries that are livelier. Here are some links to tout picks if you are interested:

Rx Wednesday Service Plays Thread

UPDATE #1 - While we are waiting in the buffet line: Seems like everyone is pissy this morning. My cousin Matty left a voice mail telling me not to give him any picks anymore. Call me back Matty, the fact checker over at Doubleday had some more questions. My apologies to Mr. Bozarth. Ed, Ginger did not know who you were when she made those comments out the window about your driving skills. Congratulations goes out to GM Al for winning four days in a row! Also congratulations goes out to President Elect Mitt Romney, I nailed the election! Ginger and I will be back at the dealership after brunch to see what Joe's top play is. 


  From Fabulous North Las Vegas, Nevada: 
Filmed in the Old Sales Offices
Joe's Top Play Exclusively Here! 
Ed Bozarth Chevrolet Customer Appreciation Play of the Day: Bowling Green Falcons +2 1/2


UPDATE #2: Forensic investigators have located a body buried at the DeMarco estate. However, it does not appear to be the Dom. A forensic artist has made a artistic rendition of what this person would of looked like. If anyone recognizes this person, please give Metro a call.

Hot handicapper and GM Al DeMarco checks in:


---------
Beyond the Bullshit - For Pro's Only

The Lazy Tout's Corner  - Follow and then go to Covers to do your write up lol


Indian Cowboy Basketball


Al says its easy to make money the first 3 weeks of the NBA season and the one handicapper that delivers is Indian Cowboy. He won his fourth straight game tonight with the OVER 198.5 in the Toronto game. His NBA picks have been fairly easy winners. I know people love the football games, but NBA is something to look at. I hate to give out more than one game a night on here as I think it encourages people to bet the board or make stupid parlay bets.

NFL - Sunday

I am following Colin's Blazin 5 - check out this link

I liked Seattle today anyways, but when I saw Colin was on it that was all I needed to know to give it out.

The guy has been hot lately, who knows how long it will last? The link above to a forum thread has more information, but this is who Colin had today. I will post his picks here once a week a few days before Sunday if its available, just so you can check it out.

Top Play Today - Seattle -4
Indianapolis +2.5
Tampa Bay +1.5
Pittsburgh +3.5
Dallas +4

Saturday College

Oregon State Beavers are still overlooked, their season is absolutely magical this year, I will just be taking them every Saturday, call me a Beaver Believer but they have been covering for me.

Please, I beg you: Don't tell Fade Adams about this blog!


------

Remembering great handicappers that are no longer with us, Cheetah!

3 comments:

  1. hi Rick

    Have u meet or seen Jim feist in Las Vegas ?

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or have u seen any of his clown like Colin and spritzer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mike

    NO, never. But I have met some other handicappers but not those guys.

    Time to get on a roll mike.

    Good luck to you!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete