Friday, November 9, 2012

SATURDAY: Oregon State Beavers +4 visiting the Stanford Cardinal, 3:00 PM Eastern

Thanks Navy! Did you guys get on long time reader Navy's Vandy pick? I know I sure as hell did.  Ka-Ching!!!

This play did not count in the official record
 -------
OSU was a great run! I want Lang!

I am grading this as a push. You could of got this earlier this week at +5 or even +4 1/2 yesterday. If you got on this today when the line went to +3 1/2, you should of bought the hook according to our rule on buying the hook, which is: Buy the half point (the hook) either up or down depending whether you are on the favorite or the underdog when the line crosses 3, 4 or 7 and sometimes 10. You should of either got a win or a push on this play:





------

You know who I like on Saturday. Sometimes its just as easy as riding one team every week till they are finally discovered by the Vegas odds makers. Well I am riding the Oregon State Beavers all the way to the Rose Bowl!

This is what Betting First Look with Marco D'Angelo said: Huge Money Move
Oregon St @ Stanford Wise Guys hit this one early
---Oregon St.+5

Hey Marco D'Angelo: Does a bear shit in the woods?

Welcome aboard the Beaver Express Anthony Redd! Redd is no dummy!


Greetings to our readers on the International Space Station
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
Starting Balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $53,629.53
3% of the fund and todays bet amount =  $1,609
GRADED AS A PUSH
Today's ending balance = $53,629.53
Today its the Oregon State Beavers +4 (try to get +4 1/2, its out there now) visiting the Stanford Cardinal, 3:00 PM Eastern. The line opened at +5 1/2 but I got this at +5 earlier this week.
 Of course, always shop around.
Remember this rule:
Buy the half point (the hook) either up or down depending whether you are on the favorite or the underdog when the line crosses 3, 4 or 7 and sometimes 10.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Newsletter Links:






--------

The GM Reports In:
Only a 5 dime pick today? His pick won by the way. It seems the GM is practicing good money management and is not over-hyping his plays. A breath of fresh air if you ask me.

Mr. Trace "The Football Nostradamus" Adams Video:
Holy Shit! Did you watch that Rutgers game? The King rules with an iron hand Faders!

Steve the CEO Reports In With His Gift Horse Stavros:
Hope you feel better Steve. North Carolina -8 over Georgia Tech, that is the one and only Greek's College Game of the Year??? Steve, next time you go up to Queens for baklava, don't ask 'em for a pick! Now go back to bed you clown tout.


Stavros (The Greek Crew) From Astoria:


Handicapping Training Video 576 - From the Ron Bash Handicapping Institute:


On Sunday I plan on taking the Tampa Bay Bucs to beat the San Diego Chargers. Good luck to all my readers this weekend.

11 comments:

  1. Rick,
    Oreg St lookin solid.
    Any word on BLang?
    Also, take a look at Vandy +2.5 but buy the hook. Ya know my philosophy.
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Navy

    I do not see Lang's paid pick out there. I could lose this Beaver game here. I got the Beavers earlier this week at +5 and the line has moved to +3 1/2. Not going to get too upset if I lose this as I only got 3% on this play. Not into over betting.

    Good luck Navy

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. -Navy

    Grabbed Vandy here +3 -130, had to buy the hook. Not going to release it on the blog as it goes off in less than an hour.

    Thanks for the tip. I like Vandy too!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you guys think of the Bucs -3 -120 over San Diego? I am kinda worried about this play as Indian Cowboy is on this.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rick.
    Correct move buying the hook under philosophy. I also bought the hook on Beav's - winner! have same # as u for Vandy.
    Not sure bout the bucs tomrw seems alot of people are on em. If ur not sure dont throw darts.
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Navy-

    Thanks for clearing that up. I was not sure if you thought I should buy the hook for just that game or what.

    I am going with the bucs here -3 -120 as my play of the day. I been screwed so many times by the coach with San Diego. I find it hard to even mention the mans name.

    My poor Beavs, bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    Thanks for the input

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  7. The road dog of +2.5 wins again! I hope u won.
    Any idea who Lang had?
    ---Navy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Navy-

    No fucking clue. All I know is I am two grand ahead with your pick. I feel stupid now for buying the hook, lol. I have no idea who Lang had. Could you please give us a game for next week? Pretty please...I had a good feeling on your Vandy play. Dam...I want to do some podcasts now!
    I got some good wine here tonight, tasty merlot. Fuck Lang and fuck those shitty touts like the gift horse from Queens, lol.

    I remember not listening to you once before, that did not happen today! Thank you SIR!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Navy-

    Please accept the position of Chief Handicapper here at the site. I mean after the Beavers, dude, I got no clue!

    Let the good times roll!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete