Tuesday, November 6, 2012

TUESDAY: Ed Bozarth's Chevrolet Customer Appreciation Play of the Day is on the Toledo Rockets -6 1/2 over the Ball State Cardinals, 8:00 PM

Loser
UPDATE: Had a nice breakfast over at the Wynn, a little pricey but it was worth it. Guys are checking out the new Camaro. But how do I keep Ginger from flashing elderly guys? I am afraid someone will have a heart attack or worse. You guys got any ideas?
Fade was working on his Ron Bash Handicapping Institute materials. It looks like it was all covering money management. I told Fade I did not want his crappy tout picks, just the Customer Appreciation Play of the Day. Fade smiled and said: Holy Toledo!
If this does not win, I get free oil changes for a year.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!

 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.

Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!

NEW FUND
Starting Balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance  $54,011.81
3% of the fund and todays bet amount =  $1,620
Loser! Loss of ($1,620)
Today's ending balance = $52,391.81
Final Score: Ball State Cardinals 34 Toledo Rockets 27
Today its Ed Bozarth's Chevrolet Customer Appreciation Play of the Day on the Toledo Rockets -6.5 at home against the Ball State Cardinals, 8:00 PM Eastern

The line opened up at -7 1/2 and here its available at -6 1/2 at most places. Of course, always shop around.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It would not matter what I bet last night. I liked the OVER too in the game, sometimes no matter what you bet its going to be a loser. Am I unhappy that I am only 80% with the New Fund? You bet! Sure the new camaro is not included in those statistics, but that hardly makes up for last nights game. I should of talked to Fade about it on the test drive yesterday.

Guys you need an oil change? Print out the coupon you see over at the right. You can't hardly beat a $20 oil change and you know Ed Bozarth is not going to try to sell you a battery or brake job you don't need. Check in with the sales staff and ask for Fade's Customer Appreciation Play of the Day. I believe that play is running about 72% now. If you think Fade is giving out his best play to some tout service, you need to wake up and smell the coffee. Fade's best play is reserved exclusively for customers of Ed Bozarth Chevrolet!

I keep getting people asking about the book. I am not going to be printing excerpts of the book here. It would be unfair to my co-author Al and Doubleday. The book should be out this spring in conjunction with the Senate hearings and ESPN special. Ginger and I can't wait to take the Camaro out on the road for the 72 city book signing tour. While I will be handling the book signings and television, Al will be doing hundreds of radio shows from an undisclosed location. Does Al seem giddy in his videos lately? You would be too with the deal Al has worked out for himself. I will say this though, while deeply disturbing, its a funny book! 

I will be back later with the play. Ginger and I are headed out to breakfast and will be dropping by the dealership to see what we are on tonight. See you in awhile.
-------

                                                 To get daily service plays today:
                                              FBZ Tuesday service plays forum



                Vegas Cappers' Video Update

         GM Report




               From Fabulous North Las Vegas, Nevada: 
           Filmed in the Old Sales Offices
Lets do this Joe!
Ed Bozarth Chevrolet Customer Appreciation Play of the Day: Toledo Rockets -6.5



5 comments:

  1. Rick it's time for me to buy a new car... What do you suggest buy it lease it?

    They both have pros n cons...

    I'm looking at e350 bens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaneel

    I am not a car expert. When you get a chance though, stop by Ed Bozarth's Chevrolet and talk to the Sales Mangager "Ace" Delacot about the pros and cons of buying versus leasing. Just don't mention you are looking at an e350 bens. They don't have those wheels in their inventory.

    I can recommend our newest advertiser, Sheri's Ranch if you are in need of a massage. Print out the $50 off coupon and mention SBMS for an added bonus. I had to make several trips up there to make sure they were a quality advertiser.

    Good luck tonight Shaneel!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol ur cracking jokes Rick!

    N u know I live in ga!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shaneel

      Hey, its just down the road aways west of you!

      All my readers are from Vegas and Georgia, they are all rebels!

      Ball State wins bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

      Rick

      Delete
  4. Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just
    your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and all.
    Nevertheless think about if you added some great graphics or video clips to give your posts more, "pop"!

    Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this website could definitely be one
    of the greatest in its niche. Terrific blog!


    My website ... kostenlos book of raw spielen ()

    ReplyDelete