Monday, November 12, 2012

MONDAY: 6-2 Night, $1,893.08 Profit

No need to check in later as all my plays today are posted here now. Good luck to you whatever you bet!

Following RAS (Right Angle Sports) here today in college basketball. He went 4-0 yesterday. RAS sides are 10-4 after first 3 days. I am using only 1% of the bankroll on each college basketball bet as it would be hard to move a lot of money on these games. I have posted the worst odds available here in town. I agree with Trace's free play on the Atlanta Hawks and Portland Trailblazers, that is my pick. I am adding IC's NBA under play and his two underdog CBB bets. I got no pick in tonight's NFL football game. I see no line value in this game tonight (if you are going to bet it, check the weather, 40 degrees, wind and rain). 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
Starting Balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $54,824.08
Today's profit = $1,893.08
Today's ending balance = $56,717.16
1% of the fund and todays bet amount per CCB and NBA games =  $548
FOLLOWING RAS IN COLLEGE BASKETBALL
$548 bet on 750 Kansas State -23 1/2
Winner, FINAL SCORE: Kansas State 79 Lamar 55, Profit of $498.18
$548 bet on 726 Illinois State - 11

Winner, FINAL SCORE: Illinois State 100 UCSB 72, Profit of $498.18
$548 bet on 762 Cal State Northridge -4

Winner, FINAL SCORE: Cal State Northridge 96 Eastern Washington 79, Profit of $498.18
$548 bet on 746 Virginia -8

Winner, FINAL SCORE: Virginia 54 Fairfield 45, Profit of $498.18
FOLLOWING INDIAN COWBOY IN BASKETBALL
$548 Bet on 755 Morehead State +14.5 over Maryland
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Maryland 67 Morehead State 45, Loss of $548
$548 bet on 723 Youngstown State +8.5 over Georgia

Winner, FINAL SCORE: Youngstown State 68 Georgia 56, Profit of $498.18 
$548 bet on the UNDER 201 1/2 in the NBA Denver/Phoenix game
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Phoenix 110 Denver 100, Loss of $548
MY PICKS
$548 bet on the NBA Atlanta Hawks +2 1/2 visiting the Portland Trailblazers
Winner, Final Score: Atlanta 95 Portland 87, Profit of 498.18
 Of course, always shop around.
Remember this rule:
Buy the half point (the hook) either up or down depending whether you are on the favorite or the underdog when the line crosses 3, 4 or 7 and sometimes 10.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Service Plays:

-------

Hot Handicapper?

 Not sure who this guy is but he is on my radar. This is what was posted before the games went off yesterday:

Titans +6
Saints +3
Giants/Bengals Under 48.5
Broncos -4.5
Minnesota +3

Those all won. This is his website, I like looking at his rules for gambling. If I see his plays out there I will post them.

-----

I follow the Portland Trailblazers. I agree with Trace's free pick on the Atlanta Hawks +2 1/2 visiting the Portland Trailblazers.  That is too many points to be spotting the Hawks. Trace's paid play was the Steelers:


The GM Reports In:


Indian Cowboy likes Kansas City + 12 1/2 in tonight's football game as his comp play, here are his reasons: 

10 comments:

  1. do you have adams pick for today? i see UZI hasnt posted it.

    rick can you please tell UZI to follow him on his winning streaks and fading on his losing streaks. IT WORKS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaneel

    Yes, I know. I had that as a system but UZI is like a car whose transmission is stuck in reverse. I said once Trace started winning to follow him. I see UZI switched from the Labby Line to trying to fade Trace with 3% of his bankroll. Thank God for that or he would be broke. I think Trace is on Pittsburgh, but I am not 100% sure.

    UZI has made us a lot of money with the Lang and Chambers Fades. But I think a gambler has to be flexible and willing to change gears quickly. If not, the books will eat you alive. I am glad to see Trace off his used car salesman pitches and why not? He is winning. But his followers would be sooo much more ahead if he had not buried them with that 3 times your maximum bet play.

    I am having second thoughts about Ice's NBA totals play as the totals number is moving up. But a play is a play and my bets are down.

    Good luck to you tonight Shaneel!

    See you at Peppers, lol

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick,
    Lots of action today. Im following along.
    You might see the line went from +2 1/2 to +3 in the Ohio State game. Im gonna buy the half and make it +3.5. Might I suggest you do the same. Gonna stick to the philosophy and see what happens.
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Navy-

    I saw that line movement so I did not post the play yet. I was thinking it could move more.

    Thanks!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe you should follow that system for 3% daily too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shaneel:

    I think we lost his picks. Hey I went 2-0 in football yesterday, Adams went 1-1. Paid touts are almost forced to give out picks on games like Monday Night Football, but we can go under the radar on college basketball. I figure if a capper is hot, his free picks are probably just as hot.

    If I was to bet tonight, I would take Kansas City and the UNDER, but there are better games on the board for betting and making money!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adams did went 1-1 but I'm only counting his normal daily play not the win after u pay play... It was like 5-0 before 0-4 losing streak... He can make up money like Lang did only if we can find his plays

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shaneel

    Trace had the Steelers as his paid play tonight.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Tomm ill fade n see how he does

    ReplyDelete