Friday, November 2, 2012

SATURDAY: OREGON STATE BEAVERS -4 AT HOME OVER THE ARIZONA STATE SUN DEVILS, 10:30 PM EASTERN

Beavers 7-1: Wake Up ****** Touts!
Dam...Why didn't I listen to Marc Lawrence...from his Playbook:
Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......LOL
If you come into this blog and bad mouth Mr. Brandon Lang I will kick your ass!
Shoutout to my Atlanta readers!

Lang = Alabama = LSU = Red Camaro, get it?
Dammit Adams, you better give me a good deal!
Serge, I hope you got some tuition money!....I did not give this play out here as it came in late....I tailor my videos to my readers...but guess what I am buying next week...I hope they take cash! This play does not count in my record, NFL pick up shortly.

Second Update......
A reader monitoring Metro on his police scanner informs us there was some kind of fracas at the DeMarco estate earlier tonight and Mr. Lang is now wheels up from McCarran after three armored cars loaded bags onto Lang 2. Mr. Lang's Lang Trust are the biggest Faders in town. Brandon picks the games and his agents just fade the hell out of it! Turns out through the Lang Trust, Brandon is the biggest Fader of all! I am not shitting you!
 Brandon is now on an 0-8 run for a total loss of 637.5 dimes.
 -------
Breaking News to the Fade Nation......
After overnight repairs to Lang 2 in Arkansas, Mr. Brandon Lang's Gulfstream is on the ground at McCarran here in Vegas and his motorcade has now left the Executive Jet Terminal and was spotted speeding down Tropicana to the DeMarco estate. Mr. Lang released a major play while airborne and writers have informed us agents of the Lang Trust are fading the hell out of this major release!
I need a new car after my daughter wrecked the Prius! Going for it here!

Link to Mr. Lang's huge play and more news here

Lang on an 0-7 run for a total loss of 549.5 Dimes

Meanwhile in Baton Rouge, LSU Tigers fans go wild after hearing Brandon is on Alabama:



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE: You may now be able to get this game at -3 in some places
 Everything on this site is bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
NEW FUND
Starting Balance of $50,000 
Today's beginning balance $52,764.54
3% of the fund =  $1,583
FINAL SCORE: Beavers 36 Sun Devils 26
Today's Profit = $1,439.09
Today's ending balance =  $54,203.63
I bet you are glad you got the hook, huh? 
Today its my play on the Oregon State Beavers -4 at home against the Arizona State Sun Devils, 10:30 PM Eastern
The line opened up at -3 and here its available at -3 1/2 and -4. I am grading it at -4 but now you can find it at -3 1/2 so buy it down to -3. That is my personal bet but I grade my plays at the worst line available. The monitor in the free pick section shows it at - 3 1/2 because they specify one line only for the free picks, I gave it to them at -4 in the paid pick section and that is what its graded at. Of course, always shop around.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been on the Beavers from the start. Last week I thought they made some poor coaching decisions. For example, it was obvious that the starting quarterback was having a bad day. They should of replaced him earlier at least to give the backup quarterback a chance at winning the game. This is a team that has a good shot at going to the Rose Bowl.

I went 0-2 last weekend on my plays and had a losing streak of 6 plays recently according to my sports monitor. My New Fund is on a 2-0 run so far.

---------

Links:


To get daily service plays today:
FBZ Saturday service plays forum
Rx Saturday service plays forum

Ice's plays today and writeups 

--------

Notes and Disclosures:

 If you want what games the handicappers are on click on the service plays forum links above.

I am not writing a book or have any one in Atlanta giving me information. Any information about Fade Nation I got from the forums. Although I have seen a poster with the nick of Matt Rivers months ago on a sports forum, I do not know anybody with that name and am not a friend or acquaintance of anybody named Matt Rivers. However, I do believe the Matt Rivers at Fade Nation is a real person and may have even visited this blog.

Someone asked if I thought Dom Chambers was real. I  believe Dom Chambers is a real person and may have visited this blog recently. If so, I apologize to Mr. Chambers for any hurtful comments I might have made. I was as upset and mad as anybody about his sudden departure from Fade Nation. Dom Chambers was as valuable a handicapper for making bettors money as any I have ever seen, with the exception of the Worlds Greatest Living Handicapper, Mr. Brandon Lang. The loss of Mr. Chambers plays was a severe blow to bettors everywhere.

Because of the nature of my readership, I will no longer be calling handicappers smelly touts and asswipes and other derogatory terms. 

For purposes of this blog, all handicappers live in Las Vegas, Nevada and are regulars at the Mirage Sports Book. 

--------

Who reads this blog?
  
1.  Surprisingly to me, my biggest readership seems to be professional handicappers

2. Several faders are readers of this blog

3. Several followers of my plays read this blog as well   

I have the most readers in Las Vegas, Nevada followed by Atlanta, Georgia

I have less than 50 regular readers 

Detailed traffic statistics are compiled by the free version of statcounter and are retained for three days before they are automatically deleted

----------

I especially appreciate the input of Shaneel and Navy. They have been here since the beginning. Please continue to make comments and call me on it if I make unreal lines, math mistakes or violate the stated policies of this blog.  Some previous comments by readers have been deleted to conform to the above policies and to protect their privacy. Thank you.

-------

Message From the GM:


------- 

No comments:

Post a Comment