Monday, November 5, 2012

MONDAY: PHILADELPHIA EAGLES +3 VISITING THE NEW ORLEANS SAINTS, 8:40 PM EASTERN

Sorry this is so late, its been a busy morning for Ginger and me. I got a lot of reasons why I like this game. I will update this later but its still at +3 1/2 at the Wynn which is a gift!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
NEW FUND
Starting Balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance  $55,681.81
3% of the fund =  $1,670
Today's Loss = ($1,670)
Today's ending balance =  $54,011.81
LOSS TONIGHT, FINAL SCORE: Saints 28 Eagles 13
Win Loss Record of NEW FUND so far (not counting new wheels)  4-1-1
Today its my play on the Philadelphia Eagles +3 visiting the New Orleans Saints, 8:40 PM Eastern
The line opened up at +1 1/2 and here its available at +3 everywhere but the Wynn where we got it at +3 1/2. I am grading it at +3, you might want to wait to see if your line moves up to +3 1/2. Of course, always shop around.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before I tell you why I like this pick, I want to thank Ed  Bozarth and his sales staff over at Ed Bozarth Chevrolet at 550 Drexel Road here in Las Vegas. They are truly consummate professionals and Ginger and I are happy with our deal. The new Camaros are something else. Ginger and I got in the front for our test drive with sales executive Fade Adams in the back seat but I had to get on the highway to Beatty to really put the car through its paces. I think Fade thought we were just going to drive around the block but I told him to buckle up and hang on. Once I got on 95 I was able to see what she had. You know when most cars start shuddering when you hit 100, the Camaro just held the road nicely. We ran into reader Tony at the dealership, he is a fader and he was looking at their cars too.  Fade took us back into the old sales offices, and even let us watch him film his video today. I thought he did a great job with the video, especially at the end when Ginger flashed him her boobs. He never even flinched.

Simply put, Vicks job is on the line tonight. Its a Monday night underdog and our go to guy in Philly just loves this game. New Orleans is 2-4 straight up in its last 6 games when playing at home against the Eagles. NFC East road underdogs are 6-1 vs spread in non-divisional games. I just love the Eagles getting points here!

To get daily service plays today:
FBZ Monday service plays forum

---------

Vegas Cappers' Video Update

GM Report




From Fabulous North Las Vegas, Nevada: 
Filmed in the Old Sales Offices
I just found out Fade likes New Orleans!!!
LOL, Ginger did distract Fade at the end

6 comments:

  1. This one scares me, Eagles have some real internal problems...But I'm along for the ride. I want to win money, lots of it. So keep it rollin' Rick.

    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Navy-


    This should be a fun game to watch. Funny I was in a car for an hour and a half with Trace and did not even ask him who he liked in this game.
    I see the Eagles winning outright by a touchdown. I will be down at the Wynn tonight. Good luck with your bets.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks GoFalcons!

    good luck to us!

    rick

    ReplyDelete
  4. rick

    riding with you but i got in late today eagles +3-130 @ caribsport

    heavy juice tonite

    good luck to all

    mike

    ReplyDelete
  5. mike

    wow...that is a bad line! I was lucky to get the +3 1/2 then at the Wynn. I saw that on the board and jumped on it. Ginger and I will be over there later tonight, hopefully to cash!

    good luck

    rick

    ReplyDelete