Tuesday, November 13, 2012

TUESDAY: 5-4 Night, $824.70 profit thanks to big bet on the Spurs

If we can average about $1,000 a day profit, we should meet our goal of doubling the fund by the end of the year. Might be a crazy goal, but if you don't try, you will never do it!

Added the Mighty Quinn Fade bet. I promise, thats it for me today. All my bets are made. Good luck to you!

I am off RAS and will not use his plays anymore. I made 3 bets and am sticking with them, but look at the line movement. The other problem is that you cannot bet them everywhere. 

RAS gave out USC and the line moved two points within seconds. I am trying to use realistic lines here. Because my sports monitor only allows one line at the free pick section and will not allow just any line at the paid pick section, it is largely irrelevant. I will still use it but the lines are not real with this kind of movement.
RAS Thread where I am getting his picks
RAS IS BULLSHIT, THE LINES MOVE AND YOU CANNOT EVEN BET IT AT ALL PLACES
NO MORE RAS PICKS!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
Starting Balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $56,717.16
Tonight's Profit = $824.70
Today's ending balance = $57,541.86
1% of the fund and todays bet amount per CCB =  $567
2% of the fund bet on Indian Cowboy 6* NBA selection = $1,134
FOLLOWING RAS IN COLLEGE BASKETBALL - LINE MOVEMENT IS BRUTAL!
$567 bet on 536 USC -7 1/2 (line jumped from -5)
Winner, FINAL SCORE: USC 62 Long Beach State 44, Profit of $515.45
$567 bet on 557 North Texas Mean Green -8 1/2  (line jumped from -7)
Winner, FINAL SCORE: North Texas 74 Lamar 59, Profit of $515.45 
$567 on 554 Fordham Rams +6 1/2 (line jumped from +7 1/2)
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Robert Morris 74 Fordham 58, Loss of $567
FOLLOWING INDIAN COWBOY IN BASKETBALL
$1,134 bet on NBA 6*: San Antonio Spurs -1 over Los Angeles Lakers (10pm)
Winner, FINAL SCORE: Spurs 84 Lakers 82, Profit of $1,030.90
$567 on 572 3*: Western Kentucky -9.5 over Austin Peay State (8pm)
Winner, FINAL SCORE: West. Kentucky 69 Austin Peay 48, Profit of $515.45
$567 on 574 3*:Boise State -8.5 over Oakland (9:30pm)
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Boise State 88 Oakland 80, Loss of $567
$567 on 530 3*: Virginia Commonwealth -8 over Wichita State (7pm)
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Wichita State 53 VCU 51, Loss of $567
$567 on 566 3*: UNC Charlotte -11 1/2 over Georgia Southern (9pm)
Winner, FINAL SCORE: UNC Charlotte 66 Georgia Souhern 53, Profit of $515.45
MIGHTY QUINN FADE BET
$567 on Kansas Jayhawks -3 over Michigan State
 Loser, FINAL SCORE: Michigan State 67 Kansas 64, Loss of $567

Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find
 Of course, always shop around.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Morning Commentary:

Yesterday, of the picks I gave out and bet on, Right Angle Sports (RAS) went 4-0, my pick went 1-0 but Indian Cowboy dropped the ball on us going 1-2.  Just before the game went off I told Shaneel I liked Kansas City and the UNDER only because of the weather conditions at game time, but I did not bet the game. I don't know how you could of handicapped that the Steelers quarterback would go out of the game.

Line movement in the CBB is a problem, but some of those games yesterday were huge blow outs. Big underdogs winning outright proving the point Mr. DeMarco has made about betting college basketball in the first three weeks, as the lines are not that sharp. I think if I stay with RAS and IC as handicappers, we should make money in the long term. Traffic here has decreased dramatically and I am not sure why. I have not posted links anywhere. Its best I think to keep under 50 readers.

I told Shaneel I would give out all the plays I am betting on, just not one play a day for the blog. But its a lot of work posting these plays but I will continue until we double our money or go broke! The SBR still sucks big time, I think a major tout outfit sued them not because they posted their plays but because they were assholes.

I love the FBZ, I can go in there and if it hasn't been done already, open up the daily service thread, post videos, post records, make comments, etc. etc. etc. and the owner and mods don't bother me. I think though they do wonder: What is this crazy bastard doing? but they leave me alone. But if someone at the SBR says hi in a Private Message like: Hey are you the guy that sent me over here from Twitter? and I say yeah thats me, they will give me an "infraction." Crazy, huh. I do like to find and post other handicapper's plays for one reason: I can find out who is hot! Then I can tell you their picks and we can bet it.

The Rx is ok, but they won't let some handicappers plays be posted. One is Indian Cowboy, because Doc Sports advertises there. Its why I post the FBZ first, then the Rx in the links section below.

How are you doing this morning? Did you stay off the Steelers last night? Thanks for getting some plain doughnuts today, that sugar is bad for you. You are awful quiet this morning, was it something I said? Feel free to comment below.

Links

Service Plays:

Rx Tuesday Service Plays Thread

------

Trace: You should of given out the Hawks yesterday as your paid play, the Trailblazers still can't seem to get it together, even at home. Trace has the Lakers as his free pick:

The GM Checks In: 

9 comments:

  1. You introduced me to SBR about a year ago and I rarely go there anymore as I got tired of sifting through all the trolling. Glad to see you still got this blog going and I will have to check out this FBZ site. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmelly!

    Good to see you! Its been awhile. Hope you have been doing good. Thanks for the kind comments. Good luck today!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. They don't allow trolling there at the FBZ. There are no restrictions on who and what you can post in the way of what the cappers are on. The newsletters get posted over there each week as well. Absolutely no trolling, its great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. for RAS picks when he releases the play it moves within secs... but if u wait few hours it gets back to the actual line

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shaneel

    Ah, OK. The problem I got is you can't bet it all places, even my sports monitor does not seem to have a line for it. Off him for now.

    Thanks Shaneel, interesting. Maybe I will just post the thread every day to his picks, but I don't want them.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  6. rick if your not playing then u dont need to post it i know you put in lot of effort so lets just stick to the plays you play! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shaneel

    I played the three RAS plays I posted, but now I feel like a dummy! Bwaaaaaaaaaa. No more RAS bets for me Shaneel!

    rick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shaneel

    You are welcome, lets just keep grinding it out.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete