Sunday, November 18, 2012

MONDAY: Another losing day, taking the next two days off


Obviously I have had no clue the last two days. I liked the UNDER in tonight's game and that was a loser too. The NBA game I liked but did not bet did not cover. RAS goes 1-1 (RAS is 29-11 so far in college basketball this season). Thank heavens I stopped the Fade Quinn business and gave up on Indian Cowboy. I am taking the next two days off to try to stop this losing streak and preserve my profits. I am still up 15.4% after tonight with the current fund. I like Oregon State this weekend as an underdog against the Oregon Ducks in the Oregon version of the Civil War. The Oregon State line opened up at +13 and has moved to +10. Be back Thursday morning.

With two backup quarterbacks playing tonight, I have to take Chicago getting the points. This should be a real defensive matchup, but I can't take the UNDER because I think there will be more turnovers than usual because of the quarterback situation. The books are getting a lot of action on the Bears so I had to change my line below from +5 to +3 1/2. I got 3% of my fund on the Bears as 2% is for my Top Play and 1% for the Trace Adams Hybrid System. Even though I encourage you to try to find +3 1/2 and then buy half a point to get +4, I am grading this game at +3 1/2. Go Bears!
After a 3.45% loss on the day yesterday, I will have one top pick of the day for 2% of the fund and will bet the Trace Adams Hybrid System plays and all RAS college basketball selections at 1% each. The most plays I will have today will be be 6 plays. I will no longer be betting on the Mighty Quinn Fade or following Indian Cowboy in basketball. Its like betting on the Philly Eagles, I got stung doing that, not doing it again!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
Starting Balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $59,529.50
Today's Loss = $1,839.09
Today's ending balance = $57,690.41 
1% of the fund =  $595

MY TOP PICK OF THE DAY- 2% OF THE BANKROLL - LINE IS GOING UP AND DOWN
$1,190 on the NFL 435 Chicago Bears +3 1/2, try to get 4 (buy half a point if your number is +3 1/2)  visiting the San Francisco 49ers (8:40 PM)
Loser, FINAL SCORE: 49ers 32 Bears 7, Loss of $1,190
TRACE ADAMS HYBRID - CURRENTLY IN FOLLOW MODE - 1% OF THE BANKROLL
$595 on the NFL 435 Chicago Bears +3 1/2 (+6 1/2 is Trace's line)
Loser, FINAL SCORE: 49ers 32 Bears 7, Loss of $595
FOLLOWING RAS IN COLLEGE BASKETBALL - LINE MOVEMENT IS BRUTAL AFTER THESE PICKS ARE RELEASED, 1% OF THE BANKROLL PER PLAY
$595 on the CBB 556 Sam Houston State +4 1/2 over Southern Miss (line moved from +6 1/2) (8:30 PM EST) 
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Southern Miss 61 Sam Houston State 49, Lost $595    
$595 on the CBB 519 Fresno State +1 1/2 over Cal Poly Sol. (line moved from +3) (10:00 PM EST)
 Winner, FINAL SCORE: Fresno State 76 Cal Poly Sol. 67, Won $540.91                                           
        Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find.
 Of course, always shop around.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Service  Plays

FBZ Monday Service Plays Thread


Rx Monday Service Plays Thread

--------
Trace Adams reports in, Trace comp play is the Hawks:
Monday's Selection ...

For Monday in the NFL, Raise the Bar Winner #7 of 9 is the underdog Chicago Bears as they play against the San Francisco 49ers. As of 7:30 am eastern time when I release this selection, the Bears are +6 1/2 point dogs to the Niners.

This game is going to have to be decided by the Chicago defense. Yes, Jason Campbell has known all week that he was going to be the starter tonight, but that doesn't make his job any easier, especially against this staunch San Francisco defense.

Would tend to believe Mike Tice's game-plan tonight will feature the run first, the run second, and the run third, as Tice tries to keep Campbell from the costly pick that could decide this game.

Still, Chicago's defense is more than capable of creating a turnover or two of their own, just ask the Tennessee Titans! The Bears will play this game defense first as they look to take advantage of back-up Colin Kaepernick who is likely going to start for Alex Smith who is coming off a concussion of his own.

After going on a 10-1-1 home spread run, the 49ers have failed each of their last 3 this season against the spread, and are fresh off the first tie in the NFL since the 2008 season when they played to a 24-24 draw against the Rams last weekend at home.

Chicago is on a 3-1 spread run on the road, and a 7-3 overall spread run on the highway their last 10. At the end of the night, this is just too many points to give a defense as stout of Chicago's. Campbell is not that bad, so look for this one to play right down to the wire.

Take the points


-----------

Al checks in:


--------

Mike Davis, The Southern Gentleman likes the 49ers:

4 comments:

  1. Good choice Rick I was going to tell you to stop on the Quinn fade... But Adams has been money so far! I believe it's going to be like December to remember for us!!! Let's get to that 100k!

    Thanks for posting all the plays I'm playing all your plays whether I like them or not! This time if ur buying a car I'm buying it with you! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaneel

    I am willing to risk the profits here. Before i was just grinding it out with a lot of plays and maybe less risk but lets see what happens. I just want to be totally flexible and willing to change in a minutes notice. Who knows, maybe Brandon Lang will come back.

    Thanks!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. i see chi +3 at+110 going to wait and try to get it at 3.5

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shaneel

    Smart, I saw it hit +3 here but bounced right back up to +3 1/2 when some 49er money came in. Good luck tonight.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete