Sunday, November 11, 2012

SUNDAY: Rare Second Play Today on Seattle Seahawks -6 at home against the New York Jets, 4:05 PM Eastern

I am not going to give out just one pick anymore, I am going to give you every game I am betting on. Check back during the day for additional plays.

I got the gambling fever baby!

Two games in one day, I am betting the board!!!

Welcome to my Toronto readers 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
Starting Balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $53,629.53
3% of the fund and todays bet amount =  $1,609
Rare for us second bet today on the Seattle Seahawks -6 at home against the New York Jets, 4:05 PM Eastern 
Winner! Seahawks 28 Jets 7
 Of course, always shop around.
Remember this rule:
Buy the half point (the hook) either up or down depending whether you are on the favorite or the underdog when the line crosses 3, 4 or 7 and sometimes 10.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

  1. thats good rick! thanks! btw u do post plays on twitter right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaneel

    No, I don't do that any more as I don't want to attract any unnecessary attention to the blog. I just want a few readers. I don't want Budin and Company coming in here and giving me a bad time.

    You wanted all my plays so I am giving them out. Sometimes I am betting them at the last minute but at some point in time we got to get on Indian Cowboy basketball, so I started that today.

    I am trying to get the worse lines possible for you so I am checking the offshores and the local at Peppers.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete