Thursday, November 8, 2012

THURSDAY: Portland Trailblazers PICKEM (try to get +1) at home against the LA Clippers, 10:35 PM Eastern

 Fader Nation, Hail to your King!

Good call by the GM on Arky State stepping it up to 30 dimes and the King of Thursday Night wins another one with Va Tech. Please blog readers stand up for His Royal Highness, King Trace I:



--------

The What the Hell Do I Know Department

Guys, my philosophy is that there are no Locks, Games of the Month, Steam Plays, etc., those are for marketing purposes by paid touts. Please do not let a tout bury you!  I play one game a day using 3% of my bankroll. You can use a higher percentage the 
smaller your bankroll.

If you double your money, please take your starting balance off the table and play with your profits.


There is nothing wrong with the word tout. I am a tout. 


I don't recommend this but if you want to bet a large part of your profits on one game that has heavy action go ahead. Its gambling. But those should be very rare like once a year. Its like betting at craps one roll of the dice. You will have more success putting it all on one roll of the dice and walking away after that roll than playing craps all night with your bankroll.


Because +1 is not available at all places, I am now grading this at Pickem. Thanks Shaneel. Bet this sucker 

before it goes to -1, lol

If you want to see what other handicappers are on, click on the links below or onto the side panel.

As usual, I have only one play a day and this is it.

Good luck to you whatever you bet, and feel free to make a comment. Thanks!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
CURRENT FUND: FUND 4
Starting Balance of  $50,000
Today's beginning balance = $53,820.90 
3% of the fund and todays bet amount =  $1,615
LOSER: FINAL SCORE: Clippers 103 Blazers 90
Today's Loss = $1,615
Today's ending balance = $52,205.90
Today its the Portland Trailblazers +1  and PICKEM at home against the LA Clippers, 10:35 PM Eastern
The line opened at +2, and its now +1 and PICKEM.  Of course, always shop around.
FOR GRADING PURPOSES THIS IS PICKEM
Blazer TV Show just started (3:05 PM Eastern)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Newsletter Links:







 GM on Money Management - Dam Good Video!

Trace has Virginia Tech tonight. Those Zulu beads scare the hell out of me. By the way, Ed kicked Trace, Ginger and myself off his dealership lot. He told us don't come back!


-------

Handicapping Notes

I know now why the Trailblazer line moved so fast:

I see Indian Cowboy has a 4* on the Portland Trailblazers. Ice has won his last four in NBA easily. He shows a line of +1 1/2. Its kind of a pisser he is on this, no wonder the line movement. Trailblazers are a team I follow. Also, the GM's play is out there but I am not going to post it here or any where else as he is a good friend of this blog.  A handicapper people love to follow is Marco D'Angelo. Here is Marco's take on that Arky State game. 

Analysis:
PLAY: ARKANSAS ST
RATING: DOUBLE DIME PLAY


Key battle in Sun Belt conference play tonight and I like the home side here. Arkansas St was able to win on the road last week in what was a very bad spot for them. Playing on the road with a big TV game coming up is usually a look ahead spot but they were able to take care of business and beat N. Texas 37-19 last Saturday. Louisiana Monroe started bthe season with some very impressive games be •ating Arkansas as a 30 point dog, losing by 3 to Auburn, then going toe to toe with Baylor on TV on a Friday night game. Yes maybe those teams are having off years but they are still from Big names conferences with better athletes. Looks like all those early season step up in class games have started to wear on this team because they seem to be declining as they have given up 42,24 and 40 points the last 3 weeks. Look for Arkansas St to move the ball tonight. Note Arkansas St has played 3 of their last 4 games on the road so their 4 game winning streak is even more impressive. I have Arkansas St winning this 41-24.


TAKE PLAY: ARKANSAS ST as MARCO'S THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL BIG BET 

11 comments:

  1. rick u must be moving the lines! i see it at pk at 2 different books!

    even yesterday couldnt get the line u got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaneel

    You got to shop around, I am using the lines currently in Vegas. If you want I will grade this at pick-em like the old days.

    Shaneel, I think whatever line you had yesterday covered the spread. I will change this to a pickem.

    By the way, what line did you get on last night's game, I am curious.

    Good luck!

    Thanks for the input.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shaneel:

    Part of the problem is I am now following the sharpies. I really appreciate your input on the line that is available to you. I will adjust accordingly to the worse line available. Part of the problem is my sports monitor will not even let me get this as a PICKEM game but I will grade this as PICKEM.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yesterday i saw 1.5 at 2 books. but we were opp of the public so i waited and got it at 2. couldnt see 2.5 anywhere...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shaneel:

    Thanks! Let me know in the future and I will adjust my point spread according to the worse number you can get. I am glad you got on that game! Lets do this Shaneel!

    Keep commenting please

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Need a good streak!!!! Hope this is the beginning on something new!

    I wana buy a car wiry my winnings too! Right now it will only make 1 month payment lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. College basketball is here, not sure you are going to get a benz but a Buick would be nice, lol.

    Keep my honest Shaneel, for a minute I thought you might be a paid tout, only because you were from GA, lol.

    Only for a minute though....

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this game a lot tonight, but what do I know. GOOD LUCK TO US!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rick,
    I got a PK too on T'Blazers. I have a feeling w/ FSU tonight too. Something tells me theyre going to try and win the public over and try to position themselves w/ a better bowl. VT cannot score points. If FSU plays any defense, we cover. Just a thought. Good luck and lets win!
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh and our friend Fade Adams has VT...even more the reason to take FSU.

    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  11. -Navy

    My gut tells me Florida State too. How often do we research a game and talk ourselves out of it. Yes, but Fade has on his beads. He is no longer working at the auto dealership in Vegas by the way, him and Ginger ran off to live in Beatty.

    Good luck to you!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete