Wednesday, February 1, 2012

WEDNESDAY: 30 DIMES WON ON THE KANSAS JAYHAWKS -17 OVER THE OKLAHOMA SOONERS

UPDATE: Back on track, the Kansas Jayhawks -17 cover as they win by 22 points.

















Sometimes you lose your confidence in handicapping. Today is one of those days. I am going to start following Indian Cowboy in college basketball for a few days. I have 3.3% of my bankroll at risk today. After last nights game, I have lost my fear on betting big favorites in college basketball. Good luck whatever you bet today!

Total profit since this blog started and today's beginning balance: $78,992

Bet per dime: ($78,992 divided by 1,000 units) times 1.1 = $86.89

ITS 2:03 PM EASTERN WEDNESDAY - INDIAN COWBOY FOLLOW PLAY: 30 Dimes on the Kansas Jayhawks - 17 at home against the Oklahoma Sooners playing in the Phog Allen Fieldhouse in Lawrence, Kansas at 9:00 PM EST., Bet $2,606 (30 X $86.89), grading this at - 17, as always shop around, you might be able to find it at - 16 1/2. RESULTS: Won $2,369

FINAL SCORE: Kansas Jayhawks 84 Oklahoma Sooners 62

Profit on the day: 30 dimes or $2,369

Total profit since this blog started and today's ending balance: $81,361

5 comments:

  1. Blogger how long has it taken you to make your 80k?

    I always thought flat betting was the way to go but

    you seem to be doing great. I also have a 100k

    Bankroll, but havent had the balls to follow your

    money management yet. just been flat betting 1%

    following stuckey and IC.

    Thanks for you Posts I check it out every day

    ReplyDelete
  2. "All I can tell you is scared money makes no money. "

    my lesson for tonight, and hopefully going forward. I didn't bet the Kansas because of the spread, as well as the portland game, which is looking good.

    thanks for posting your insights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JamminJ: Thanks for the kind comments. It took me losing that Air Force game HUGE at home last night to get over my fear of the big spread. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foyboy: I started with $10,000 cash in hand and $90,000 in the bank back on November 21, 2011. Luckily I never had to go to the bank. I took the original bankroll off the table because I had a super run. Now I am playing on just the profits. I am off my all time high as I hit a losing streak not to long ago. My goal is to hit $100,000 profit after 3 months from the start. The day by day details are all here. I have learned a lot and refuse to make the same mistakes twice. I know you have been following for some time Foyboy and I appreciate your kind words. All I can tell you is scared money makes no money. (I also bought a car where I had a better line than what I graded some plays at. I always grade the plays with the worst possible line.) This is gambling! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats is awesome man, 10x your money in 3 months...
      Keep it up....

      Delete