Saturday, February 25, 2012

SATURDAY: 55 DIME LOSS ON THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINES - 6 AT HOME AGAINST THE PURDUE BOILERMAKERS

UPDATE: Michigan lost big.

11:50 AM SATURDAY UPDATE: What attracted me to this game was the -5 number on Michigan. Now the line has moved to -5 1/2 and -6 and even -6 1/2 offshore. The money is all going on Michigan, I did not anticipate such one sided betting. I will be grading this now at -6, shop around!

Today there are a lot of college basketball games to choose from. I got to go back to the well with the Michigan Wolverines today at home. Michigan has been good to me. It's Senior Night in Ann Arbor, emotions should be high.

Total profit since this blog started and today's beginning balance: $100,972

Bet per dime: ($100,972 divided by 1,000 units) times 1.1 = $111.07

ITS 10:44 AM EASTERN SATURDAY - FRIENDS OF CHEETAH SPORTS FOLLOW PLAY: 50 Dimes on the Michigan Wolverines - 6 at home against the Purdue Boilermakers playing in the Crisler Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan at 6:00 PM EST., Bet $5,553 (50 X $111.07), grading this at - 6, as always shop around. RESULTS: Lost $5,553

FINAL SCORE: Purdue Boilermakers 75 Michigan Wolverines 61

Loss on on the Michigan bet: 55 dimes or $5,553

-----

I ran into our 2011 Handicapper of the Year Award winner, Mr. Brandon Lang, at the bank:



Mr. Lang's paid pick:
75 Dimes: TCU +7.5 over New Mexico - Win

Free Pick: UTEP

4 comments:

  1. I hate these offshore sports books. They can be 1 or 2 points different than the Nevada sports books. I like Michigan to win by ten points at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rick, what you think about langs pick? he is killing on his big dimes play. i think he should start losing them... you think its a good play to fade? hes like 7-0 on 75 dimes or more... this week has been bad for him, maybe he loses today?

    ReplyDelete
  3. shaneel: I do not like his game today, either betting on it or fading it. I got no opinion on this game other than I am avoiding it.

    ReplyDelete