Monday, February 6, 2012

MONDAY ADDITIONAL BET: 44 DIMES LOST ON THE PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS +1 AT HOME AGAINST THE OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER

UPDATE: Tough loss for Portland at home!

Statement from the NBA:

"With six seconds remaining in the fourth quarter, the Blazers' LaMarcus Aldridge was called for goaltending on a shot attempted by the Thunder's Kevin Durant (shown below). With the benefit of slow motion replay following the game, it has been determined that Aldridge made contact with the ball just before the ball hit the backboard. Therefore, this should have been ruled a good block and goaltending was the incorrect call. (As determined by the NBA's Competition Committee, referees may not use instant replay on goaltending calls.)"





----

As you know I have liked the Portland Trailblazers since their first game this season at the Rose Garden. I am taking them here for 4.4% of the bankroll. I now have 8.8% of my bankroll bet today. Portland has won 11 out of their 12 games at home this season. Tonight they are getting one point at home, some places are even giving them one and a half points. They deserve more respect than that!

Total profit since this blog started and today's beginning balance: $90,601

Bet per dime: ($90,601 divided by 1,000 units) times 1.1 = $99.66

ITS 4:03 PM EASTERN MONDAY - FRIENDS OF CHEETAH FOLLOW PLAY: 40 Dimes on the Portland Trailblazers + 1 playing at home against the Oklahoma City Thunder playing in the Rose Garden in Portland, Oregon at 10:00 PM EST., Bet $3,986 (40 X $99.66), grading this at +1 but as always shop around. RESULTS: Lost $3,986

FINAL SCORE: Oklahoma City Thunder 111 Portland Trailblazers 107

Loss on the Trailblazers bet: 44 dimes or $3,986

Profit on the Sooners bet: 40 dimes or $3,623

Loss on the day: 4 dimes or $363

Total profit since this blog started and today's ending balance: $90,238

8 comments:

  1. I like the play! I like several NBA games today including IC's picks.

    Good luck to us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GoFalcons! Excellent! Do you have a blog by any chance? Good luck to us today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, no blog. Maybe if I 3x my bankroll again. Until then I will sit and enjoy your blog!

    I'd be down to share picks with u if you were interested (for what they are worth). As I said earlier, I'm fading Brandon Lang tonight. Taking all 4 IC's picks (which I certainly don't always do). Took Rich Sports Under on the Marquette game. Got ur Portland and my own play of the Under on Denver game. Lots of plays tonight!

    Thanks for what you do Blogger it is a pleasure to come here everyday

    ReplyDelete
  4. GoFalcons! I appreciate you checking in and giving us your plays. Its a big night for you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Going down to the wire @ The Rose Garden! Those refs really messed up in regulation but it wasn't the first and won't be the last I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmelly: Yeah, tough loss tonight. This gambling is hard!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seemed like a bs goaltending call. Such is life I guess. Looking forward to another day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GoFalcons: Sometimes those calls go with ya, sometimes they go against ya. Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete