Sunday, February 12, 2012

SUNDAY: 50 DIMES WON ON THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINES -5 1/2 AT HOME AGAINST THE ILLINOIS FIGHTING ILLINI

UPDATE: The Fighting Illini played better than I thought they would but the Wolverines still cover the 5 1/2 points for the win.

-----

Illinois is not playing very good this year. Michigan at home should easily cover the 5 1/2 points. Most books here have this game at Michigan -5. I may have another pick later if Michigan covers.

Total profit since this blog started and today's beginning balance: $88,664

Bet per dime: ($88,664 divided by 1,000 units) times 1.1 = $97.53

ITS 11:26 AM EASTERN SUNDAY - FRIENDS OF CHEETAH FOLLOW PLAY: 50 Dimes on the Michigan Wolverines - 5 1/2 at home against the Illinois Fighting Illini playing in the Crisler Center in Ann Arbor, Michigan at 1:00 PM EST., Bet $4,876 (50 X $97.53), grading this at - 5 1/2 (lots of -5 out there) but as always shop around. RESULTS: Won $4,432

FINAL SCORE: Michigan Wolverines 70 Illinois Fighting Illini 61

Profit on the Michigan play: 50 dimes or $4,432

5 comments:

  1. interesting...following Lang and Quinn.
    any explaination?
    Thx and GL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This game I like Michigan. I see Lang has it for 20 dimes. Over the long haul, Lang has not done bad on his ten or twenty dimers. The secret to the fade has been fading his large dime plays.

    The thing here is Illinois is just bad this year. I believe that Michigan will defeat the Fighting Illini by double digits today at home. I liked Michigan even before I saw what Lang or Quinn had. Besides, Quinn has had his winning streak in college basketball this year and the Lang Fade is down 152 1/2 dimes so far in 2012.

    After looking at all the match ups today and studying this game all morning, something inside me is just yelling out to bet Michigan today. I got to go with my gut. Watch the game and see how lousy the Fighting Illini play today. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Respect. In this game, i agree w/ you and believe Mich should cover. I appreciate the mindset to your selection(s). GL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the play, you sold me on it, i hate going with Lange, but a win is a win

    ReplyDelete