Tuesday, February 7, 2012

TUESDAY: 40 DIMES WON ON THE EVANSVILLE PURPLE ACES +5 1/2 AT HOME AGAINST THE CREIGHTON BLUEJAYS

UPDATE: The Purple Aces win outright by eight points, they don't need any one giving them any stinkin' points! Indian Cowboy wins another college basketball game. His streak is now 16-1. His game of the week was on the Pacers -9 in the NBA which lost. I am glad I just stayed with one play today, the NBA is tough! Just below is the IC streak record in college basketball. I will have one game tomorrow, guess who I will be following:

4* Tue: Evansville +5.5 over Creighton (W)
4* Mon: Oklahoma +5 over Missouri (W)
4* Sun: Michigan State -7 over Michigan (W)
4* Sat: Texas A&M over KState (W)
5* Fri: Niagara +11.5 over Fairfield (W)
4* Thur: Washington St -6.5 over USC (W)
4* Wed: Kansas -17 over Oklahoma (W)
4* Tue: Iowa State -1 over Kansas State (W)
5* Mon: Texas +1.5 over Wright St (W)
4* Sun: Indiana U -11.5 over Iowa (W)
4* Sat: Alabama -12 over Arkansas (L)
4* Fri: Loyola-Chicago +9 over Wright St (W)
4*Thur: Arizona State +7 over Washington (W)
4* Wed: LSU +8.5 over Miss State (W)
5* Tue: Vanderbilt -9 over Tennessee (W)
4* Mon: Georgia State -11.5 over James Madison (W)
4* Sun: Wisconsin -1 over Illinois (W)



-----

IC is 15-1 on college hoops. I am riding the streak! This is the only play I am betting on today, I will have no additional plays up today. Thanks for checking in.

Streaming audio of the Evansville Purple Aces and the Creighton Bluejays game

Total profit since this blog started and today's beginning balance: $90,238

Bet per dime: ($90,238 divided by 1,000 units) times 1.1 = $99.26

ITS 2:23 PM EASTERN TUESDAY - INDIAN COWBOY FOLLOW PLAY: 40 Dimes on the Evansville Purple Aces + 5 1/2 at home against the Creighton Bluejays playing in the Ford Center in Evansville, Indiana at 8:00 PM EST., Bet $3,970 (40 X $99.26), grading this at + 5 1/2 but as always shop around. RESULTS: Won $3,609

FINAL SCORE: Evansville Purple Aces 65 Creighton Bluejays 57

Win on the day: 40 dimes or $3,609

Total profit since this blog started and today's ending balance: $93,847

------

Al "The Hook" DeMarco talks about his loss on the Portland Trailblazers game and Al gets a call from someone trying to sell him a pick, lol. The Hook's free pick is Ohio State - 14 at home over Purdue:



-------



------

Handicapping tip of the day: If you ever get the urge to bet hockey, lay down and stay there till the urge passes. We all know who to blame, just kidding, lol:

17 comments:

  1. Thanks Blogger! Lets go Purple Aces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GoFalcons! Yeah! I see the Cowboy has his game of the week on the Indiana Pacers -9 over the the Jazz. Its a five star. His record in NBA is:

    NBA 2011-2012 Season Record
    7*: 1-0 (100%)
    6*: 3-0 (100%)
    5*: 3-0 (100%)
    4*: 16-20 (44%)

    I am not touching this game but he has a good record on his five stars in the NBA and his Games of the Week.

    Good luck GoFalcons!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya Thanks for the stats...I actually keep a spread sheet of all the cappers I follow including yourself :). But I still dont have that much data as I started on Dec. 25th and found your blog on Jan. 14th.

    I took the Pacers tonight...I didn't take his NHL or Comp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good call on IC follow. Been checking out the Fans of IC blog everyday know. Good luck. Keep up the hard work. Appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to know who you follow and an any records you have GoFalcons. I try, but don't do a good of a job as I should. It's not costing me because I found the rights cappers to follow, including Blogger. Love his work. Tailing is an art, I stole that, but love the saying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am back on IC as well starting today! btw let me know what you think regarding that email i sent you a few days ago! as always, good luck to us tonight

    ReplyDelete
  7. MacMiller: Great, I have not forgotten about you. I still am thinking on it. You use units and I use dollars. I will get back to you! Good luck tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gus, I follow Brandon Lang(who I usually fade), IC, Rich Sports, Blogger, and myself.

    Blogger: Is this a video of you riding a bicycle? LETS GO PURPLE ACES

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gus: Not me, only a Canadian has those kind of skills! Purple Aces look good, glad I stayed off that Pacers game. Nine points is too many points to give the Jazz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The demarco wig is at its worst... , shave it al

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL. BLAME CANADA!!

    Is Demarco a profitable capper or another Lang?

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW I just discovered Two For the Money is actually about Brandon Lang

    ReplyDelete
  13. GoFalcons: DeMarco is ok on certain bets, like his top rated 15 dime plays in the NBA. He is 26-12-2 on those since 2009. Here is what he is saying about that Portland game after the NBA said the goaltending call against Portland was a bad call:

    "Hey NBA - Thanks for Nothing

    Did you see where the NBA said a slow motion replay revealed the goaltending call made on Portland's LaMarcus Aldridge with six seconds to play in Monday's game against Oklahoma City was a bad one. It resulted in Kevin Durant's basket being counted and that subsequently tied the game at 103, which led to an overtime session and an eventual 111-107 Thunder victory.

    Of course I had the Blazers (+1) on Monday as my biggest play of the year.

    Ouch.

    I'm telling you, I would rather lose a game by 33 points than in that fashion. And being told after the fact that it was by mistake....that's just not right."

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Blogger! You are the man!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Don't lay down on NHL man! I'm doing well in it...Your words to me "You're a NHL EXPERT!" haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. iWantWinners.ca: To be honest, I don't have a clue about hockey. Hockey bettors should go to your website at http://www.iwantwinners.ca/ for hockey picks. Good job with the Washington Capitals last night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate it man! I know my hockey VERY well (I'm Canadian, I'm pretty sure if I didn't they could take away my citizenship! lol)

      Delete