Thursday, February 2, 2012

THURSDAY: 30 DIMES WON BY THE HOOK ON THE WASHINGTON STATE COUGARS - 6 1/2 AT HOME AGAINST THE USC TROJANS

UPDATE: I cover on Wazzo by the hook (half point).



















Following Indian Cowboy today, I have 3.3% of the bankroll in action.

Total profit since this blog started and today's beginning balance: $81,361

Bet per dime: ($81,361 divided by 1,000 units) times 1.1 = $89.50

ITS 3:32 PM EASTERN THURSDAY - INDIAN COWBOY FOLLOW PLAY: 30 Dimes on the Washington State Cougars - 6 1/2 at home against the USC Trojans playing in the Wallis Beasley Performing Arts Coliseum in Pullman, Washington at 10:00 PM EST., Bet $2,685 (30 X $89.50), grading this at - 6 1/2, as always shop around. RESULTS: Won $2,440

FINAL SCORE: Washington State Cougars 60 USC Trojans 53

Profit on the day: 30 dimes or $2,440

Total profit since this blog started and today's ending balance: $83,801

-----














BOOOOYA! Today our featured guest handicapper is Mr. Brandon Lang, our 2011 Handicapper of the Year Award Winner...drum roll please:



20 Dimes: Northern Arizona +6 over Eastern Washington - Push

Free Pick: South Alabama +3.5 over Florida Atlantic - Win

Brandon Lang Super Bowl Pick:
200 Dimes: New York Giants +3

Brandon Lang talking about the Super Bowl on the radio today from Milwaukee, go to the 28:37 mark to listen to Mr. Lang's analysis.

Mr. Lang's writeup on the game:

Note:

17-2-2 speaks for itself.

I have only lost this game twice in over 20 years in this business. Nobody can touch that. Nobody can match that. Nobody even comes close to that.

And there isn't a single ounce of doubt when this game ends Sunday night it will go to 18-2-2. That is how much I love this game.

It's the 2nd largest of my career off the 1,000 Dime Move on the Steelers moneyline over the Seahawks.

I have had nothing but 100 dimers which includes the 100 dime super bowl winner their last super bowl meeting and this play is twice as strong as that release.

Twice as strong as a predicted 11 1/2 point underdog I said would shock the world and win the whole game outright? You bet your ass it is.

Quick question for you.

What has changed since 2007 that leads anybody to believe the outcome of this game will be any different?

First and foremost, the Patriots defense has gotten worse and Eli Manning has gotten better.

That in itself makes the Giants the right side again.

New England isn't going to ride the 2nd worst defense in the NFL to a Super bowl title. Just not going to happen.

If Joe Flacco can roll into cold New England with that limited offense and shred the Pats defense to the tune of 22 for 36 for close to 300 yards, what do you think Eli is going to do indoors on a fast track?

Don't get me wrong, the Patriots will have some success on offense but it will be their defense's ability to get a few key stops in the 2nd half that will be the difference in the ball game.

Now here are some more reasons why I love the dog in what will push my #1 super bowl record in the world to 18-2-2 for my career.

I am the greatest super bowl handicapper that ever lived and I prove it again Sunday.

Analysis

It's all about little brother putting on a show in big brothers house.

This game Sunday isn't about Bill Belichick. It's not about Tom Brady. It's not about the New England Patriots.

It's about Eli Manning.

If you think for one second the 2nd worst defense in the NFL is going to stop him, then you are highly mistaken my friend.

They couldn't rattle him in 2007 when they were the better team and undefeated with a defense featuring Junior Seau, Teddy Bruschi, Vrabel and Rodney Harrison.

You think this 31st defense is going to rattle him? Come on now.

The Eli the Patriots saw in 2007 and the Eli they are seeing on Sunday is about as different as Rex Grossman and Joe Montana.

There is no way the Patriots defense is going to play well enough to shut down Eli and win this game. Not going to happen.

A team with a defense ranked this bad overall is not going to win the Super bowl. It can't happen and it won't happen and are you ready for the reason why?

The Patriots ended the season ranked 31st defensively against a schedule which saw them face just 3 playoff teams all year long....Denver, Pittsburgh and Giants.

So against a bunch of losing teams you still ranked almost dead last defensively in the NFL. Juggle that around in your head for a minute, you have time.

Big deal the Patriots have won 10 games in a row since losing that regular season matchup back in early November to the Giants.

Allow me to take a moment in listing for you the 10 QB's the 31st ranked New England defense has faced leading up to this game Sunday:

Mark Sanchez, Tyler Palko, Vince Young, Dan Orlovsky, Rex Grossman, Tim Tebow, Matt Moore, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Tim Tebow and Joe Flacco.

Just digest those guys for a moment. There isn't one guy above there that can carry Eli's jock right now. Not one.

Now, I take it one step further for you. Throw Tebow out of the mix and feast your eyes on the numbers these guys put up on this Patriots defense:

Sanchez 20 of 39 for 306 yards, Palko 24 of 37 for 230 yards, Young 26 of 48 for 400 yards, Orlovsky 30 of 37 for 353 yards, Grossman 19 of 32 for 252 yards, Moore 16 of 32 for 281 yards and Fitzpatrick 29 of 46 for 307 yards.

And as I said above, Flacco in the playoff game 2 weeks ago went 22 of 36 for 306 yards.

Come on now. Vince Young goes for 400 yards! Orlovsky 353! Sanchez 306! You want to trust your money with that defense be my guest. NOT ME!

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Eli goes for over 400 yards on Sunday. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

So I say to you again, against teams and QB's that aren't even close to Eli Manning, your defense, ranking almost dead last made some of these guys look like all-pro's.

Can you imagine if the Patriots had seen Aaron Rogers or Drew Brees?

Folks, both teams are going to score in this game, hence the reason I have come with a free play on the Over.

The difference in this game will be the Giants defense and their ability to get the stops necessary to deliver the win.

Tom Brady is a good NFL quarterback and if given time to throw, he becomes great., just like Elway, Montana, Aikman, all the greats.

You get pressure on him, as the Giants did in 2007 and the Ravens did 2 weeks ago, Brady gets rattled just like any other QB in the NFL.

How does 22 of 36 with 2 INT's at home against the Ravens suit you?

The key to the game in 07 was the fact the Giants were able to get pressure on Brady with their front four thus allowing them to drop 7 into coverage. They will be able to do that again.

They beat them in New England earlier this year because they were the better team and they will beat them indoors in Indy because they are the better team.

They beat the Patriots the first time without Hicks and Bradshaw, two huge key components in this G'men offense and they are back playing well.

I've always said the Patriots and Belichick are an overhyped machine and I also said Brady and Belichick will never win another super bowl together.

You look at their Super bowl wins and they pulled off the upset of the Rams while getting taken to OT by Jake Delhomme and the Panthers and allowed a backdoor to the Eagles on a poor performance by McNabb.

They have not been dominant in any Super bowl and they won't be dominate here. They will be dominated.

Lastly, Tom Coughlin and his staff coached circles around Belichick the last Super bowl meeting between these two and he will do it again as he cements his place in Canton, Ohio.

Congratulations to Mr. Couglin, to Eli Manning the MVP and the New York Giants as they bring the hammer down on the Pats legacy in a fantastic Super bowl win.

GIANTS 34 Patriots 24

9 comments:

  1. hey Blogger , good job tonight, I won 2600 today also but on 13 bets..... What is your super bowl lean right now? Seems like a coin toss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foyboy: Excellent job! I think I am passing completely on the Super Bowl. Are you betting the game?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just 440 on pats, Eli cost me 3k in 07, and 550 against packers, fade foy when he bets against eli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Foyboy: That sounds smart, you are not going crazy, lol. Some of the Lang Faders are going to bet 200 dimes against his Giants selection. I think that is crazy although I hope you and them win. To me money management is more important than anything. I am happy to make 3% on my money in a day. The Super Bowl could all be decided by a fumble or a missed field goal. I think I will just watch and enjoy the game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey blogger I have a few questions to ask you. any chance you have an email I can contact you.. maybe direct message on SBR? instead of me flooding your comment box

    ReplyDelete
  6. MacMiller: Flood my comment box please. The SBR reads the direct messages and issues infractions. So I do not use PMs there. I have gotten 3 infractions from answering some questions from other posters there. Its like they steal my mail and then complain if I only got 20 dollars with my birthday card. Its why I no longer post a direct link to them on this blog or post links on Twitter to the SBR. I don't trust em.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats messed up i didn't even know they monitored inbox messages. any other email account to get in touch with you? personally would rather avoid the comment box

    ReplyDelete
  8. MacMiller: I am no big gambling expert. That is why I post pictures of monkeys on the site. But I do seem to win more than I lose. You can email me at:

    sportsbettingmadesimple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete