Friday, February 24, 2012

FRIDAY: 50 DIME WIN ON THE MARQUETTE GOLDEN EAGLES + 1 VISITING THE THE WEST VIRGINIA MOUNTAINEERS

RESULTS: After the crazy Marquette coach suspends the top players for the first half of the game, the Golden Eagles come back from a huge deficit to win the game. My apologies to Buzz Williams, I take all those nasty things I said about you earlier. Glad I did not post them here, but my cat got an earful!

By the way, the brick wall got broken today!

Now pay attention, we are going to sing together, ok?, lol: "Tiny bubbles in the wine make me happy":




















-----

I will make another attempt to crash through the brick wall today. The $100,000 profit level keeps eluding me. Today I like Marquette a lot over West Virginia. This is my only play.

Total profit since this blog started and today's beginning balance: $96,164

Bet per dime: ($96,164 divided by 1,000 units) times 1.1 = $105.78

ITS 10:11 AM EASTERN FRIDAY - FRIENDS OF CHEETAH SPORTS FOLLOW PLAY: 50 Dimes on the Marquette Golden Eagles + 1 visiting the West Virginia Mountaineers playing in the WVU Coliseum in Morgantown, West Virginia at 9:00 PM EST., Bet $5,289 (50 X $105.78), grading this at + 1, try to get +1 1/2, as always shop around. RESULTS: Won $4,808

FINAL SCORE: Marquette Golden Eagles 61 West Virginia Mountaineers 60

Profit on on the day: 50 dimes or $4,808


Total profit since this blog started and today's ending balance: $100,972

5 comments:

  1. about time bro! congrats!! at halftime i was like there goes another game...

    but they pulled a great victory! good job!

    whats the next goal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaneel: $200,000 mark next. I got champagne all over the rug but my cat does not seem to mind. I just gave him a big dose of catnip! Its party time here...thanks for your support Shaneel! I was not too worried about the halftime score, I just reviewed that video where the Golden Eagles came from behind. Remember Shaneel, just smoke doctor recommended Camels so you don't get any throat irritation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!! I had Marq as well before you posted your pick, and then when I heard about the suspensions, amazingly I didn't worry (not my norm). Actually thought Marq ML should have been the play. Nice game to watch.

    Congrats! and much more success is sure to come your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jimmcc01: Thanks! I loved the money line too, but I try to be conservative. I released this play early as I was worried the line would move to Marquette -1. I was concerned someone might get a bad line but no worries! These lines are so dam sharp but we can still beat em. Thanks for your best wishes and comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats blogger, you did it..... No one can touch your 4 month record..

    ReplyDelete