Friday, February 3, 2012

FRIDAY: 33 DIMES LOST BY THE HOOK ON THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS + 7 1/2 VISITING THE ORLANDO MAGIC

UPDATE: Yesterday I won by the hook, today I lose by the hook.

Today I have 3.3% of the bankroll in action on the Cleveland Cavaliers. Who knows if they will win the game, but I believe they will cover by 7 1/2 points.

















Total profit since this blog started and today's beginning balance: $83,801

Bet per dime: ($83,801 divided by 1,000 units) times 1.1 = $92.18

ITS 12:41 PM EASTERN FRIDAY - FRIENDS OF CHEETAH SPORTS FOLLOW PLAY: 30 Dimes on the Cleveland Cavaliers + 7 1/2 visiting the Orlando Magic playing in the Amway Center in Orlando, Florida at 7:00 PM EST., Bet $2,765 (30 X $92.18), grading this at + 7 1/2, as always shop around. RESULTS: Lost $2,765

FINAL SCORE: Orlando Magic 102 Cleveland Cavaliers 94

Loss on this bet: 33 dimes or $2,765


3 comments:

  1. Blogger, how do you pick your dime size, when your not fading? just random 30-50 or is it calculated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foyboy: I been betting 30 dime bets lately, that is about my minimum for now. I am betting 40 dimes on the college basketball game today as that is the Indian Cowboy's play of the week, so I thought it deserved more than the minimum 30 dimes. I been doing pretty good lately, so for now I will stick at 30 dimes as a minimum bet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foyboy: Indian Cowboy went 1-2 yesterday, losing his hockey and NBA plays. But he won in college basketball, he is good in that sport. So I take his plays in college basketball for now as the Fade Lang thing is treading water for me now. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete