Monday, April 8, 2013

MONDAY: FADING HONDO & LANG TODAY - 1% of the bankroll on the Louisville Cardinals -4 over the Michigan Wolverines, 9:20 PM EST

1-2 day

Service Plays  

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
    CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000
   Today's beginning balance = $57,820.88
Today's loss = $630.55
Today's ending balance = $57,190.33 
This Week's loss (Monday through Sunday week) = $630.55

MLB BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL - FADING HONDO IN BASEBALL
$578 MLB 956 PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES -120 AT HOME OVER THE NEW YORK METS, 7:05
PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: New York Mets 7 Philadelphia 2, loss of $578

MLB BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL - FADING HONDO IN BASEBALL
$578 MLB 961 COLORADO ROCKIES +140 VISITING THE SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS, 10:15
PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: San Francisco 4 Colorado 2, loss of $578

CBB BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL - FADING HONDO & LANG IN BASKETBALL
$578 CBB 602 LOUISVILLE CARDINALS -4 OVER THE MICHIGAN WOLVERINES, 9:20
PM EST
Winner, FINAL SCORE: Louisville 82 Michigan 76, profit of $525.45

"Bad day in the box. First Matt and the Giants were caned by the Cards yesterday, then the Angels had a devil of a time last night in Texas, so Hondo took the plunge into red ink with 25 sanfords owed to creditors.
Tonight, Mr. Aitch will give Harvey another opportunity to earn a permanent stall in the stable — 10 units on the Metamucils. Also, he will take a shot with that Bumgarner — 10 units on SF. And, finally, heeding the advice of no less an authority than Howie “Howie Hoops” Kussoy, he will back Michigan in the Final Two."


  Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find.
Of course, always shop around.
     ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SBMS Report Card
 3 Week's Ago Loss (Monday through Sunday week) = $6,126.94
Two Week's Ago Loss =  $1,512.22
Last Week's loss =    $3,872.86
This Week's loss  = $630.55

44 comments:

  1. Good morning guys ! just got done paying the man 2.5% !! ughhh 1-3 for me yesterday w/ NYY saving my tail! nice 2-0 day for the blog hopefully sign of things to come !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Patrick, hopefully we will all start making some money!

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't fade Hondo in any other sport than baseball. Don't know about basketball but his football plays are decent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hondo (7-6) (2-5 since a 5-1 start)
    Bad day in the box. First Matt and the Giants were caned by the Cards yesterday, then the Angels had a devil of a time last night in Texas, so Hondo took the plunge into red ink with 25 sanfords owed to creditors.
    Tonight, Mr. Aitch will give Harvey another opportunity to earn a permanent stall in the stable — 10 units on the Metamucils. Also, he will take a shot with that Bumgarner — 10 units on SF. And, finally, heeding the advice of no less an authority than Howie “Howie Hoops” Kussoy, he will back Michigan in the Final Two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My final Atkins play (what is he going to do now?)
    Milwaukee Brewers +120

    Lang has a 200 dimer
    Rosica has an 80 dimer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fade Nation can't mess with you now lol

      Delete
    2. True lol. I can take my burglar bars down.

      Delete
  5. My feelings on the game tonight is that Wichita St was a tougher matchup for Louisville than Michigan will be. Louisville had a tough time with Wichy's size inside. They won't have to deal with that tonight. I feel like Michigan will be seriously outrebounded in this game. I think that Louisville will win this game by double digits. Maybe 69-56. What do you guys think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am as cold as ice. My thought process delusional. But I have to agree w/ Slats.

      --Navy

      Delete
    2. my thought process is that Michigan has beat some BIG OPPONENTS- VCU, Florida, Kansas, Syracuse and I think Michigan was dogs in all but one game.

      All Louisville did was beat Colorado St., Oregon (no cover), Duke (was struggling until 2H after they rallied around Ware injury) and Wichita St (which we all know they were the better team)

      Delete
  6. Lang 200 dimer (courtesy of Rx)
    Michigan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. is rosica on the same play?

      Delete
    2. Don't know yet. I think that I'm going to go in the direction that Rosica goes. It's only going to be for 1%.

      Delete
    3. I do like the under in this game so that will be 1% and whatever rosica has.

      Delete
  7. Phillies -111
    Rockies +172
    both 1/2%
    thats it for me GL 2nite everyone !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good afternoon guys.. shit.. soccer cashed 1/2

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gator: Maybe we should consider soccer? Shit's guy may be "that good"

    Any Rosica?

    GL everyone.
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Navy it's shit's guy not mine. I am just along for the ride that gator graciously let me on.

      Thanks gator for that soccer win I feel a good night coming!

      Delete
    2. sorry it's gator's guy not mine got all tangled up. lol

      Delete
  10. Ill bet Chinese checkers as long as I make money off of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bring it Slats!!! Haha.

      --Navy

      Delete
  11. I'd buy it but it costs $99 which is more than I'll put on the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My days of buying picks are over.

      Delete
    2. u got that right the bankroll is not as fat as it used to be. someone will post it an hour before gametime.

      Delete
  12. I smell a +4.5 coming thinking of jumping on this train....

    ReplyDelete
  13. I may wait to see if a can't get a live line better than the pregame line. I hope that Michigan gets off to a fast start so I can get Louisville around a pick em.

    ReplyDelete
  14. someone on rx confirmed that rosica is on Michigan. I am doing a ml and spread on this.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry guys.. shit buck 3 run bombm!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and u thought u would go for an 0fer. I knew u had it.

      we should have gone in on the yanks like u said.

      gator I am going in on Michigan and the under rosica and lang duo are on them. wish me luck.

      Delete
  16. Hell, I'll go in on Michigan since Lang and Rosica are on them. I'm going to try to get a middle like I did the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good luck guys on Mich tonute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u in too gator or u sitting on the sidelines?

      Delete
  18. I waited and waited and waited for 4 1/2 and never got it. Locked in at +4 for 1%. Lets get it on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks to live betting I now have my pregame Michigan +4 and now I have Louisville +3.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey gator/pat s...

    Was there a prop on total points for Spike?

    ---- TRUCK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He probably went over his total after his first shot.

      Delete
  21. Truck have no clue lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. He definitley will have his pick of trannies when he gets back to Ann Arbor!

    ---- TRUCK

    ReplyDelete
  23. Damn it!!! I should've stuck with my gut! I was absolutely right; Michigan couldn't pull a board to save their damn life in the 2nd half.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I don't swear but Tampa got fucking robbed!!!

    ReplyDelete