Friday, April 26, 2013

FRIDAY: FADING HONDO - 1% of the bankroll on the Detroit Tigers -130 at home over the Atlanta Braves, 7:05 PM EST

1-0 day

Service Plays  

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
    CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000
   Today's beginning balance = $54,871.35
Today's profit = $421.53
Today's ending balance = $55,292.88
This week's loss = $450.68
1% of the bankroll = $548

MLB BET FOR 1% OF THE BANKROLL - FADING MR. AITCH IN BASEBALL
$548 MLB 980 DETROIT TIGERS -130 AT HOME AGAINST THE ATLANTA BRAVES,  7:05 PM EST
Winnder, FINAL SCORE: Detroit 10 Atlanta 0, profit of $421.53
Hondo (19-16)
"Hondo, who was thoroughly thumped with the Angels Wednesday night, took another brutal beating last night when the Reds’ D.C. follies sent him deeper into debt at 60 covingtons.Tonight, Mr. Aitch will board the Braves’ increasingly crowded bandwagon – 10 units on Maholm to mow down Motown."

  Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find.
Of course, always shop around.
     ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SBMS Report Card
5 Week's Ago Loss (Monday through Sunday week) = $6,126.94
4 Week's Ago Loss =  $1,512.22
3 Week's Ago Loss =    $3,872.86
2 Week's Ago Loss  = $3,906.96
Last  Week's Profit = $1,829.64
This week's loss = $450.68

36 comments:

  1. Good morning guys! had a better day yesterday lets keep it going !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning everybody! Looks like we have a conflict of interest with the Braves/Tigers game.

    1%
    Yankees -115
    Braves +115
    A's -123
    (6-4-1 for the week)
    Good luck and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning guys! Someone has to win the Braves/Tigers game, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's going on Rick? You've been very quiet lately.

      Delete
    2. Been busy with the garden. Its spring time!

      Delete
  4. my play is SF -112
    Det -134
    both 1/2 %
    GL everyone !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Guys. Slats I'm increasing by bet on atl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shit wanted to know why I take braves games so much. First, I haven't had a braves game since Sunday. Second, it's my local team that I know a lot about. I slowly but surely starting to get to know these pitchers and teams in MLB. I'll have more variety as the season goes on. In the fall I'll bet a lot of Saints and SEC games because its what I know the best, but I'll sprinkle in some other stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats the way to do it really, bet on a team you are following. I know it worked for me with Oregon State in football early in the season.

      Delete
    2. If you go back to college basketball most of my picks that I added in was on SEC teams.

      Delete
    3. thanks slats. I was just curious, if you are making money on them then by all means keep on doing what your doing! btw, I am sliding with the braves too. lol

      Delete
  7. my nba plays:

    Celtics -2.5
    spurs -3 (bought down from 4)
    under spurs 186
    nuggets moneyline (sorry can't see this team playing 3 games poorly)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adding NBA/soccer.. ML parlay on spurs/everton and spurs/Leverkusen

    ReplyDelete
  9. gator u saw westbrook is out for okc? what r ur toughts for game 3? wish I would have gotten Houston +3.5 now its +1. damn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dunno yet.

      Monster soccer parlay tomm.. everton, man city, napoli, leverkusen, barca, Porto,Bayer,Dortmund. 14x

      Delete
  10. Shit did under all 1h and GM 93,186.5

    ReplyDelete
  11. I feel a lot more at ease today than yesterday. Today I only have 3 plays. Yesterday I wound up with 14 plays which was way too many for me. I did go 9-5 yesterday though after starting out 0-5.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maholm coming back to earth last 2 games

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yankees game is a no play since Johnson didn't start.

    ReplyDelete
  14. At least nationals cashed. Had more on them then maholm

    ReplyDelete
  15. Makin money, duuuuuuuuuuuh haha

    -Danny

    ReplyDelete
  16. anyone make any money tonight?

    -Danny

    ReplyDelete
  17. Guess everyone's gone. Gnite all

    ReplyDelete
  18. im up u up still gator?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry was working on my ufc/boxing bets. lol

      Delete
  19. I hit on my new strategy for the 2nd day in a row...taking 2 really big favorites and parlaying for even money...red sox and bruins yesterday and cardinals and Blackhawks today. Successful so far though I probably just jinxed tomorrow lol

    -Danny

    ReplyDelete
  20. what u like tomorrow then danny?

    ReplyDelete
  21. gator u think its worth a shot to take Houston +1350 to win the series? lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. honestly I don't like the nba games tomorrow no feeling on any. lol maybe nets and grizz

    u like anything gator?

    ReplyDelete