Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WEDNESDAY: 22 DIME LOSS ON THE FORDHAM UNIVERSITY RAMS - 3 1/2 AT HOME AGAINST THE RHODE ISLAND RAMS

Chris Gaston, Fordham's leading scorer, was ejected from the game just before half time for taking a punch at a Rhode Island player.

Today I lost 2.2% of the bankroll.

Total profit since this blog started and today's beginning balance: $93,928

Bet per dime: ($93,928 divided by 1,000 units) times 1.1 = $103.32

ITS 1:16 PM EASTERN WEDNESDAY - AL "THE HOOK" DEMARCO FREE PICK FOLLOW PLAY: 20 Dimes on the Fordham University Rams - 3 1/2 at home against the Rhode Island Rams playing in the Rose Hill Gym in The Bronx, New York City, NY at 7:00 PM EST., Bet $2,066 (20 X $103.32), grading this at - 3 1/2, here its all - 3 1/2, but you might get lucky and see it at -3, as always shop around. To see why I like this game go to Mr. DeMarco's video below to the 4:30 mark and play it., RESULTS: Lost $2,066

Final Score: Fordham Rams 66 Rhode Island Rams 64

Total loss on the day: 22 dimes or $2,066

Total profit since this blog started and today's ending balance: $91,862

-----

You know I never bet hockey. But I found a capper who is hot betting this sport. He posts his picks free in this SBR thread. This bhattman guy has been hot. I will post his picks to my sports monitor, but again I am not betting these. I just thought you might want the intel.

-----














Today our featured guest handicapper is Mr. Brandon Lang, our 2011 Handicapper of the Year Award Winner...drum roll please:



Wednesday Brandon Lang paid pick:
10 Dimes: Wichita State -2 over N. Iowa - Win

Free Pick: Missouri State +1.5 over Creighton - Win

-----

Stu "The Source" Feiner checks in. Stu is going with the Baltimore Ravens + 7 1/2 and the New York Giants + 2 1/2 this coming weekend. Stu likes the Giants to win the Super Bowl. Stewie gives his excuses for last weekend:



-----

Al "The Hook" DeMarco checks in with another free pick. He is on a 6-0 run on free picks. The Hook's free pick today is Fordham - 3 1/2 over Rhode Island which lost:

6 comments:

  1. I came across your blog in december and have been following it religiously since. I only been capping for a few years but you really opened me up to researching cappers to follow/fade and its been going great so far (as well as money management!). I just wanna say I really appreciate what you've done and how you are consistent with updating your site! I started my own blog to help me keep track of my own plays/profits for 2012. check it out if you like and any feedback is appreciated! www.sbrmacmiller.blogspot.com

    once again I cant thank you enough for making me realize the potential there is to following and fading cappers

    ReplyDelete
  2. MacMiller: Thanks for following and keep us honest. I will post a link to your blog now and I will check it out. I appreciate your comments and am glad I have been able to help you. Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks you too! Also, I noticed you really aren't a fan of betting NHL. I came across this capper on SBR before his thread got shut down and he has a really impressive record in NHL totals in the current/past season so far. Consider looking into him.. his website is http://www.picks4profits.com/.. his record so far this year in NHL totals is 102-60-8.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the info, I will check it out. As for this site I will keep it commercial free and simple as possible. No ads, no donation buttons, etc...but now and then a plug for Mitt Romney. Mitt is all for letting the states do what they want when it comes to sports betting. People sometimes get confused about the fade, so I post a picture of what team I am betting on for the day. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the great blog brother. I know another hot IC/real Brandon Lang run is coming where there will be $$$ to be made ever day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He Haith Me: I could lose ten games in a row. The real power of the money management is when you are losing as the bets per dime automatically go down. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete