Friday, January 20, 2012

FRIDAY: 22 DIME LOSS ON THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS + 5 AT HOME AGAINST THE CHICAGO BULLS IN A HORRIBLE PICK

Horrible pick on the Cavs tonight. The Bulls are 14-3 now this season, they are the best team in the NBA now. I lost 2.2% of the bankroll. This was a terrible pick, no question about that. Cavs looked awful. I lost this game by 34 points against the spread. Its a wake in Cleveland, you got to feel for head coach Byron Scott and the fans. Coach Scott was wondering where their heart was tonight. This was the worst point loss at home in Cavaliers history.

Total profit since this blog started and today's beginning balance: $93,699

Bet per dime: ($93,699 divided by 1,000 units) times 1.1 = $103.07


ITS 2:00 PM EASTERN FRIDAY - FRIENDS OF CHEETAH SPORTS FOLLOW PLAY: 20 Dimes on the Cleveland Cavaliers + 5 at home against the Chicago Bulls playing in the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio at 7:35 PM EST., Bet $2,061 (20 X $103.07), grading this at + 5, here its all + 5, as always shop around., RESULTS: Lost $2,061

Cleveland Cav's pregame show

Final Score: Chicago Bulls 114 Cleveland Cavaliers 75

Total loss on the day: 22 dimes or $2,061

Total profit since this blog started and today's ending balance: $91,638







10 comments:

  1. good luck tonight! im gonna look into this game and maybe jump on the cavs as well... i've been terrible in nba as of late tho so i don't wanna jinx your play! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. MacMiller: LOL, I think the Cavs + 5 will be rocking at home in Cleveland. The Cav's are 8-2 against the spread the last ten Fridays at home. Good luck today Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i wanted to hedge my bet last night with utah once i saw you were on it! needless to say.. i got langed! would of had the sweep if played dallas +3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. meant to say when you were on dallas** lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. MacMiller: You are discovering the power of the Lang jinx. The Mavs got to their hotel room at 3 AM after a tough road game. Even the commentators in Dallas were skeptical of the Mavs playing well at the high altitude of Salt Lake City. But no one mentioned the key factor in the game, other than the big German. Brandon Lang was on the Jazz, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's go CAVS! Good luck tonight. What are you thinking Mac, just blind follow. Tailing is an art. Look at the bank roll, I think he knows what he is doing. LOL! He keeps saying he's due for a regression but I haven't seen it yet. Just because you're aware of it is what makes the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey blogger new to this site... was wondering if the links provided on the side are recommendations of cappers to follow? such as bhattman, mac miller, nclevenger40, indian cowboy, etc... or fade?

    ReplyDelete
  8. No they are just links. I would recommend just fading Brandon Lang. I don't know enough about the other cappers. Indian Cowboy is very up and down as he tries to cap all sports. I am just going to go back to pretty much fading Lang on this site as it has made me the most money. I am removing the SBR Sports Forum link as they read my personal messages and gave me an infraction after I answered someones PM there. I don't like people reading my mail so I have just removed their link and will no longer be posting on that site. I once thought they were the cats meow but I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pepper i think you should look more into betting the other side of the public, i think on any game the public % is 80% or more, theres a strong chance of the other team winning! i think it hits close to 65% i may be wrong, you have more experience then i do! what you think?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Shaneel: I think you are right. I am a little off my stride right now, and will just be fading Lang in the near future as he has consistently won me the most money. Should be an interesting weekend! It was fun listening to Cleveland sports radio last night, one gentlemen called and said the Cavs players should be fired and they were all sons of a bitches, lol. They promptly hung up on that caller. Good luck today, lets see what the Langster has.

    ReplyDelete