Tuesday, January 17, 2012

WEDNESDAY: I APOLOGIZE TO GOVERNOR CHRIS CHRISTIE OF NEW JERSEY

I have just been informed by someone close to the Mitt Romney campaign that Chris Christie is a Republican. He is also a very good governor from the state of New Jersey who supports Mitt Romney for president. Any friend of fellow bettor Mitt Romney is a friend of ours. This site totally supports Mitt Romney for President. It has been explained to us that gambling on sports is a states rights issue and it should be left up to the individual states to decide as we are a federal system. I wrongly assumed Governor Christie was a democrat because he was from New Jersey. Sometimes I am totally clueless.



Nate and the staff are now working on the Monkey Line for the Wednesday games. The Rockets game on Tuesday should of probably been rated higher than 20 dimes. No excuses, we will try harder!

2 comments:

  1. How do you decide wen you fade Lang or don't play, do you run it through a filter, or is it random.. Btw you have had an amazing two months, congrats...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foyboy: Mr. Lang is good at losing his big dime bets and he seems to win more of his smaller dime bets like the ten dimers and free picks. So I generally fade his larger games but I do look at the games, for example he had 75 dimes on the 49ers last Saturday. I liked the 49ers at home so I went with them for 50 dimes. I am a real believer in parity in the NFL, that any team can beat any other team on any Sunday. So after winning 50 dimes I felt good fading Lang for 75 dimes as I was already ahead on the weekend and he was on the favorite. Getting the Texans for + 7 1/2 or + 8 seemed like a good bet believing in parity and if I lost I would only be down 27.5 dimes on the weekend. This has been an amazing two months, winning like this is extremely rare and is probably a fluke. The power I think is in the money management. If you give me credit for anything, give me credit for that. I think I have just been extremely lucky. But the cappers that I look at are real suckers for giving out plays that the public is heavy on, so fading them works more often than not.

    ReplyDelete