Friday, January 20, 2012

FRIDAY: NOT SURE IF I WANT TO BET TODAY

If I am betting anything today, I will post it by 2:00 PM EST. I may take a break today and read a book. My sports handicapper shows me as the #2 handicapper there on their home page. That is bogus and misleading as I don't actually bet all those picks I give them. I give them hockey picks for example, but would never in real life bet a hockey game. NFL is another matter. I do get a big rush on having a large bet down on a team like the 49ers last Saturday or having 2 grand down on the Mavericks yesterday, when everyone else seemed to like the other side. But I am way overdue for a losing streak. I only bet one or two games a day. If there is any question what I am betting on, check the picture I post on the right. If you are new to the blog, please go back to the first post on the blog and read each day up to the present. I am way overdue to lose some money. I try to keep this as simple as possible. I think my money management is very good.

Your time is valuable. If I am betting you should be able to tell what I am betting on and the dime amount within five seconds or less by the blog title or the picture at the top right. I won't post ads or donation buttons or tell you I am the greatest handicapper that ever lived or post a bogus record. But I will post links to other sites that are useful and I encourage you to go there. If you go to other handicapping sites, notice that very few post links to other websites. I don't want your money or your email address. But I do want your comments, they are always appreciated. I could discontinue this blog at any time. Good luck to you today!

5 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I think it is exceptional. It has given me a great understanding of betting and money management. Please do not discontinue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GoFalcons! - Thanks for your words of encouragement. If this blog has helped you, its been all worth it. Your comment is much appreciated. Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice call the MAVS last night. They played a hell of a game. How will I pay my bills if you discontinue, don't even think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Blog is Fantastic! Please keep it up if your time allows. I have enjoyed following it the past couple of weeks and look forward to your insight.

    -jay

    ReplyDelete