Thursday, January 19, 2012

THURSDAY: 20 DIMES WON ON THE DALLAS MAVERICKS +2 1/2 (TRY TO GET + 3) AS THE UTAH JAZZ GET LANGED

The Dallas Mavericks played like world champions tonight. It seems every handicapper and his grandmother had Utah.



Total profit since this blog started and today's beginning balance: $91,862

Bet per dime: ($91,862 divided by 1,000 units) times 1.1 = $101.05

ITS 11:46 AM EASTERN THURSDAY - GOLDEN GOOSE FADE PLAY: 20 Dimes on the Dallas Mavericks + 2 1/2 visiting the Utah Jazz playing in the EnergySolutions Arena in Salt Lake City, Utah at 10:35 PM EST., Bet $2,021 (20 X $101.05), grading this at + 2 1/2, here its all + 2 1/2, UPDATE: some places have + 3 now, as always shop around. UPDATE: Results - Won $1,837

Final Score: Dallas Mavericks 94 Utah Jazz 91

Total profit on the day: 20 dimes or $1,837

Total profit since this blog started and today's ending balance: $93,699

-----














Today our featured guest handicapper is Mr. Brandon Lang, our 2011 Handicapper of the Year Award Winner...drum roll please:



Brandon Lang Paid Pick:
20 Dimes: Utah Jazz -2 1/2 over Dallas Mavericks - Loss

FREE PICK: Weber State - 15 1/2 over Northern Arizona - Win

-----

Movie reviewer Al "The Hook" DeMarco checks in and reads a letter he sent to Indiana Hoosiers head coach Tom Crane and talks about the movies "Hoosiers" and "Breaking Away." His free pick is Vandy +6 playing at Alabama. Good call Al as Vandy covers by 16 points:







------

Meet new guest handicapper Tim Donaghy. This is from a May 2011 video. Remember what Nate says: Don't be a donkey, never pay for a pick!:



From the summer of 2007:



Game 2 - 2006 Eastern Conference Finals: Pistons vs. Heat:

6 comments:

  1. Tough loss last night losing the leading scorer before half. I had no idea. Thanks for the intel, I'm always interested in picks from hot cappers.

    Are you concerned at all about Dallas flying in late last night and playing b2b?

    By the way, I follow a capper that lives in Vegas and his best sport is the NBA. First name, Rance. @behindthebets on twitter. He has a really good website also. behind-the-bets.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gus: I will post the link. I am not concerned at all about Dallas flying in late last night and playing back to back. Good luck to you today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the link my man. I noticed it. Checked it out already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gus: Cool, I will put his name up there too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So when you post a pick, is that exactly what you are playing? I am referring to yesterdays comments when someone asked how do you know when to fade or not.
    So I am just wondering when you post a pick that is the same as Lang's paid pick, does this mean fade? Or again are you playing the exact pick that you post?

    ReplyDelete
  6. mysurf#309: What I post is what I am betting on. I even post a picture so there is no question. Last Saturday I bet large on the 49ers. I know Lang had that pick as well. I don't always fade Lang. I try to keep this as simple as possible. WHAT I POST IS WHAT I AM BETTING ON. I show my actual bet down to the last dollar. I don't know how to make it any clearer or simpler. Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete