Tuesday, January 3, 2012

TUESDAY: 30 DIMES ON THE PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS +4 1/2 (TRY TO GET + 5) OVER THE OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER, 8:05 PM EST.

I am posting this pick without knowing what the Golden Goose or the Indian Cowboy are on. I like this play tonight as the Trailblazers have jelled this year and they should keep this game close. This is also the pick of the handicapper at Rich Sports. So I will call this a Rich Sports Follow Play.

Total profit since this blog started and today's beginning balance: $70,654

Bet per dime: ($70,654 divided by 1,000 units) times 1.1 = $77.72

ITS 1:02 PM EASTERN TUESDAY - RICH SPORTS FOLLOW PLAY: 30 Dimes on the Portland Trailblazers + 4 1/2 visiting the Oklahoma City Thunder in the NBA, 8:05 PM EST., Bet $2,332 (30 X $77.72), grading this at + 4 1/2, shop around, try to get + 5 if you can find it on the board.

6 comments:

  1. Y the dis on hockey bets? I don't know anything about it but was going to follow a Canadian capper..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may be better than me at hockey. I just look at a hockey game on the board and it goes down in flames! This is just my opinion, maybe someone out there is good at hockey. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So are you fading all these guys but ic?, or are you just posting and letting us decide? Thanks for your help

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't say it enough, love this blog. Missed the VT play though. Might be a good thing. Who is Rich Sports? Is he the only one that doesn't do a video? Still sucks I didn't find this blog right away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I almost forget, did you delete your twitter profile?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Twitter profile deleted, concentrating on making money and getting a real focus. I have no idea who Rich Sports are but as you know I love the Blazers this year, and I loved them tonight. I saw Rich Sports was on this game, so I mentioned them. I am betting Va. Tech. big tonight. Trying to make this blog less about me and more about other cappers. What I am betting on is right here on the blog. With Budin, DeMarco and Lang on Michigan, its a Perfect Storm play on VA. Tech. Good luck and thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete