Wednesday, February 12, 2014

WEDNESDAY: 2% of the bankroll on the New Mexico Lobos +2 1/2 visiting the Boise State Broncos, 9:15 PM EST

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance = $56,867.25
Today's profit = $1,032.72
Today's ending balance = $57,899.97
This week's profit through Wednesday = $929.26
2014 Profit = $5,293.45
1% of the bankroll $568
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - BLOG PLAY OF THE DAY
$1,136 CBB 791 NEW MEXICO LOBOS +2 1/2 -110 VISITING THE BOISE STATE BRONCOS, 9
:15 PM EST
Winner, FINAL SCORE: Boise State 71 New Mexico 70, profit of $1,032.72 

Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While we are on the subject of gambling....

 This blog made a warning call on the stock market on January 21, 2014 when the

Dow Jones Industrial Averages opened up at 16,459.27. The market has come back 

some from its recent losses but look for it to head South again.




24 comments:

  1. Like the New Mexico play. Also Syracuse getting points vs Pitt, and Memphis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chevycola: The players for the Lobos are bigger than the Bronco players and I just can't pass up getting 2 1/2 points even though New Mexico is on the road. I just love this game Chevy! Good luck with your bets today.

      Delete
  2. I'd like Duke too, if I can find it at -2 or under. Not gonna go any higher than that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A lot of folks are on Duke today. Its such an intense rivalry that the game worries me. Hope you find the Dukkies -2 or under!

      Delete
  3. What do you think of undefeated Syracuse as a road dog vs Pitt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Syracuse is 23-0 but the Orange has not won a game playing against the Panthers on their home court in 10 years. Personally, I would not touch this game. I just think the Panthers are going to be gunning for them.

      Delete
    2. I am looking forward just to watching this game.

      Delete
  4. Rick i'm tailing your play today! let's do this! Also i'm huge Cuse fan but i can't get over they have not won there in 10 years have to roll with Pitt here.
    N.Mexico +2.5
    Pitt -1
    Geo Wash +7
    All 1%
    GL everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm putting a small amount on Syracuse. Michigan hadn't won at Ohio St in 9 years, so I'm hoping Syracuse can end a bad streak tonight like my Wolverines did yesterday.
    GL ALL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are on a roll Chevy!

      Delete
    2. Thanks. 2-1 on day. Memphis up by 14 with about 1 minute to go, then they looked like they tanked it. Win by 6?? Sometimes I just shake my head and wonder...

      Delete
  6. Holy shit what a gm! Pitt blew 6pt lead with 1:29 left and cuse hits gm winning 3 @ buzzer Fml

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. I wish we had gotten the game earlier.

      Delete
  8. Nice call Rick on N.Mex! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only thing I liked good enough to bet today Patrick but I am surprised how close the game was.

      Delete
  9. New Mexico covers! Fun game, but wish the kids could have won it outright.

    ReplyDelete