Thursday, February 6, 2014

THURSDAY: FADING BRANDON LANG - 2% of the bankroll on the San Diego Toreros -2 1/2 at home over the visiting San Francisco Dons, 10:00 PM EST

0-1 day

Service Plays
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000
Today's starting balance = $60,771.63
Today's loss = $1,214
Today's ending balance = $59,557.63
Profit this week through Thursday = $809.99
1% of the bankroll $607
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - FADING BRANDON LANG
$1,214 CBB 552 SAN DIEGO TOREROS -2 1/2 AT HOME OVER THE VISITING SAN FRANCISCO DONS, 10
:00 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: San Francisco 74 San Diego 67, loss of $1,214 

Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 comments:

  1. Hey guys, bad week so far for me. Gonna shoot for temple +14 today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good mornig Slats & Rick, same here Slats rough start to the week for me & 1-2 for me last night. let's finish strong though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From sbr
    My xx Dime selection is on San Francisco over San Diego. The current line on this game is +2 1/2

    ReplyDelete
  4. So he's going with the niners over the chargers or the giants over the padres?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm fading Lang of course and two the worst two cappers/service on stopandwinsports
    William stockton 7-25 ytd
    #1 sports 11-22 ytd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sd -2.5
    Pacific +2.5
    Brooklyn over 195.5
    All 1%
    GL everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey patrick if that William stockton guy is that bad can you post his plays here too so we can all fade him as well?. as for lang I'm going to wear my broken yolk t shirt. the best breakfast place I've ever eaten in san diego.

    ReplyDelete