Tuesday, February 4, 2014

TUESDAY: Passing Today!

No bets today
Service Plays
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000
Today's starting balance = $60,882.18
Profit this week through Monday = $2,134.54
1% of the bankroll $608
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll
  
Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 comments:

  1. Good morning Rick! nice call on Wizards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Patrick! Thanks and good luck!

      Delete
  2. Morning guys! Splitsville for me yesterday. Today I'm going with providence -3. Good luck all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Slats, same for me yesterday! GL!

      Delete
  3. under first half gators. 14-0 home unders. gl all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss +11
    Memphis/rutgers under 149
    Both 1%
    GL everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. 0-1 for me. Not a good night for the home team.

      Delete