Thursday, February 20, 2014

THURSDAY: 2% of the bankroll on the Michigan State Spartans -6 visiting the Purdue Boilermakers, 7:00 PM EST

 2-1 day

Service Plays
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance = $55,243.41
Today's profit = $903.26
Today's ending balance = $56,146.67
This week's loss through Thursday = $371.29
2014 Profit = $3,540.15
1% of the bankroll $552
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - POINTWISE KEY SELECTION
$1,104 CBB 527 MICHIGAN STATE SPARTANS -6 -110 VISITING THE PURDUE BOILERMAKERS, 7:00 PM EST
POINTWISE: MICHIGAN STATE over Purdue (Thurs) RATING: 2
Winner, FINAL SCORE: Michigan State 94 Purdue 79, profit of $1,003.63 
12:40 PM EST Line Change Update:  Grading this at -5 1/2 instead of -4 1/2
7:40 PM EST Line Change Update: Grading this at -6 instead of -5 1/2 

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - POINTWISE KEY SELECTION
$1,104 CBB 543 UTEP MINERS -6 1/2 -110 VISITING THE TULANE GREEN WAVE, 8:00 PM EST
POINTWISE: UTEP over Tulane (Thurs) RATING: 4
Winner, FINAL SCORE: UTEP 72 Tulane 54, profit of $1,003.63
12:40 PM EST Line Change Update:  Grading this at -6 1/2 instead of -5 1/2 

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - BRANDON LANG FADE PLAY
$1,104 CBB 607 NORTH DAKOTA FIGHTING SIOUX -2 1/2 -110 VISITING THE CALIFORNIA STATE-SACRAMENTO HORNETS, 10:00 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: California State-Sacramento 71 North Dakota 65, loss of $1,104
10:04 PM EST Line Change Update: Grading this at -2 1/2 instead of -2 

  Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19 comments:

  1. Good morning Rick, is Utep pointwises play?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Patrick:

      Yes, both are Pointwise Key Selections:

      MICHIGAN STATE over Purdue (Thurs) RATING: 2
      UTEP over Tulane (Thurs) RATING: 4

      Delete
    2. Patrick: I changed the label of these two plays from Blog Play of the Day to Pointwise Key Selection so folks know where those plays are coming from.

      Delete
  2. We lucked out yesterday with Lang's Fade Play. When he released his play the line was Utah +4 1/2 but when we got it from Heisenberg the line had moved to Utah +3 1/2 thus giving most of us a win on Arizona -3 1/2. Since chevycola got Arizona -4 I graded the play as a push for the blog but it was extra money in my pocket. Sometimes it pays to get the play late!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea its nice when the line moves your way! Glad u got the W! And Rick I saw Chillidog's comments on Sbr last night and for the record Myself and another offered to pay to get into his group and he will not respond to me so for him to go on there and call you & the blog out is not right.

      Delete
    2. I think I responded appropriately. I plan to be as kind as I possibly can on the forums. I have noticed for the most part, the forums have became much more civil.

      Delete
    3. Patrick: If you and someone else here responded to chilidog and he did not get back to you then to me that is a Red Flag considering his comments on SBR.

      Delete
    4. Most forums don't allow discussion of buy groups. There must be a good reason for it.

      Delete
    5. This communication was all through personal email.

      Delete
    6. The guy is still hounding me. I don't think he is serious now.

      Delete
    7. From what I see, from the SBR, Rx and here the guy had more than enough people to form a buy group now. I think at least ten people showed interest. You guys took about 48 hours to put together the buy group here. Chilidog seems more interested in fucking with me than actually putting together a buy group. I would not recommend anybody over here have anything to do with him. From my perspective, he has just flunked the "smell test."

      Delete
    8. Yea I don't like gm's I will not contact him again about it. I just wish our group would do it because its the most consistent source of profit period.

      Delete
    9. I thought Lang might of gotten shit canned after the Super Bowl. I am surprised he is still around after going down over 1,000 dimes so far in 2014. So far we are getting the picks so all is well. Hell I might buy a package myself and start posting it when Heisenberg quits. You guys have already made a contribution.

      Delete
    10. Before you do that check with boys lets see if we can more on board.

      Delete
    11. OK. Dam line has moved on these Pointwise Key Selections.

      Delete
  3. FROM THE SBR:

    Thursday Brandon Lang

    20 Dimes - Sacramento State over North Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quinnipiac +5.5
    Toledo -3.5
    N.Dakota -2
    All 1%
    GL guys!

    ReplyDelete