Sunday, February 23, 2014

SUNDAY: 2% of the bankroll on the Utah Utes -5 at home over the Arizona State Sun Devils, 8:00 PM EST

 2-0 day

 Next time give us a couple games that aren't so lopsided Chevycola! lol
Thanks Slats for the Nebraska pick in the comments section. Who needs the stinking Lang Fade!

Service Plays
  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance = $53,624.67
Today's profit = $1,949.08
Today's ending balance = $55,573.75
This week's loss through Sunday = $944.21
2014 Profit = $2,967.23
1% of the bankroll $536
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll

Blowout!
BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - CHEVYCOLA PLAY
$1,072 CBB 846 UTAH UTES -5 AT HOME OVER THE ARIZONA STATE SUN DEVILS, 8:00 PM EST
Winner, FINAL SCORE: Utah 86 Arizona State 63, profit of $974.54
 Chevycola's Analysis:
Line opened at -5.5, so the public is on Arizona State. Curious, as ASU has lost 4 of it's last 5 ATS, and is 1-4 ATS as a road dog. Utah on the other hand is 10-3 ATS at home, and as a home favorite they are 8-2 ATS. They just lost to Arizona by 4 on Wed, but another stat is they are 10-4 ATS coming off 3+ days of rest. I'm on Utah here, and laying the small wood. It's important here to try and get 4 instead of 4.5. The thing about NCAA Hoops is those end of the game free throws can be a killer. However, I think it will be Utah who is shooting them today.

Underdog Florida State wins outright!
BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - CHEVYCOLA PLAY
$1,072 CBB 839 FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES +8 VISITING THE PITTSBURGH PANTHERS, 6:00 PM EST
Winner, FINAL SCORE: Florida State 71 Pittsburgh 66, profit of $974.54
Chevycola's Analysis:
Small bet on Florida State +8 vs Pitt. Pittsburgh has lost 6 in a row ATS, and is 7-14-2 overall ATS. FSU can get blown out, but not often. They've kept it tight in a lot of losses, including a 6 pt loss to North Carolina, a 4 pt loss to Clemson, and a 2 pt loss to Michigan. But I'm more riding Pittsburgh's habit of not covering here. 
   
Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13 comments:

  1. Looking at 2 games today.
    Small bet on Florida State +8 vs Pitt. Pittsburgh has lost 6 in a row ATS, and is 7-14-2 overall ATS. FSU can get blown out, but not often. They've kept it tight in a lot of losses, including a 6 pt loss to North Carolina, a 4 pt loss to Clemson, and a 2 pt loss to Michigan. But I'm more riding Pittsburgh's habit of not covering here.

    I'm putting more on
    UTAH -4.5
    Line opened at -5.5, so the public is on Arizona State. Curious, as ASU has lost 4 of it's last 5 ATS, and is 1-4 ATS as a road dog. Utah on the other hand is 10-3 ATS at home, and as a home favorite they are 8-2 ATS. They just lost to Arizona by 4 on Wed, but another stat is they are 10-4 ATS coming off 3+ days of rest. I'm on Utah here, and laying the small wood. It's important here to try and get 4 instead of 4.5. The thing about NCAA Hoops is those end of the game free throws can be a killer. However, I think it will be Utah who is shooting them today.

    Good Morning and Good Luck! Time to rebound from yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Chevy! It could of been worse, money management saved us.

      Delete
  2. For those that are interested, Sunday Brandon Lang, from the SBR:

    10 Dimes: N Illinois over C. Michigan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Good morning Patrick! Good luck today.

      Delete
  4. Passing today guys I want to make sure he pays me again this week!
    GL 2day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning guys! Today I'm betting Nebraska -5 over Purdue. Purdue is a 50% ATS team on the road while Nebraska is 10-2 ATS at home, including 5-0 in their last 5 in Lincoln. To go along with it, the public appears to be on Purdue as the line has dropped from 5.5. Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Slats! I just saw this. I like your pick. I am going out to the sports book and will lay down a bet on Nebraska. Wish I had saw this earlier, or I would of made it a blog play. Go Cornhuskers!

      Delete
    2. Thanks Rick. My big problem with basketball season is that I've just been picking games, not handicapping them. Gotta start having a reason behind the picks. Reading Chevy's writeups made me realize this.

      Delete
    3. Great pick Slats. I made some money on Nebraska but I saw it too late to put on the blog. Next time you make a pick I will put it up there! Thanks Slats!

      Delete
  6. Great job everyone! Nice to finish the week with some wins! That Nebraska game was right on. I love Pettaway. Didn't see the game but last week against State he was money. Purdue - what happened? Would hate to see their hoops program slide as far as football has.

    As for Monday - a quick glance doesn't look good. I likely won't have any picks on another small lineup. If I do, I'll have 1 by 3PM.

    GL all!

    ReplyDelete