Monday, February 10, 2014

TUESDAY: Passing today!

No bets today

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance = $56,867.25
This week's loss through Monday = $103.46
2014 Profit = $4,260.73
1% of the bankroll $568
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll

Grading at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11 comments:

  1. Notre Dame 2-11-1 at home ATS. I'm laying a small bet on Clemson +4.5

    GL to anyone who bets today! Can't believe UNC Wilmington ends a 14 game losing streak the day I go against them. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chevy! Can't win them all. I was surprised too. Good luck today. I checked everything last night and did not like anything so am passing today. I see Lang is on Wyoming +4.

      Delete
  2. Also like Dallas Mavs to keep up their winning ways vs Charlotte. Laying the 3.5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good afternoon, it's a ghost town today! i'm rolling with
    Tenn +2
    Col st und 134
    both 1%
    GL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Patrick, it will be a bigger card tomorrow. Good luck tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man - Clemson made me sweat it, but Notre Dame goes to 2-12-1 ATS at home. Kid missed TWO free throws at the end to give me a 0.5 point win. WHEW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. via rx. lang on wyoming. chilidog did not post though. taking a chance on aztecs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The team I liked best today was Wichita State. But not that much so I did not bet it. I am sure glad I stayed off that game too as they did not cover by 4 points. Dodged that bullet. Its good to just pass on anything now and then. Lots of college basketball tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Decided to go late with the Lang fade. Go Aztecs!

    ReplyDelete