Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday: I Am Taking My Starting Bankroll Off the Table, I Am Playing Just With My Profits Starting Today, Lost 33 Dimes on the Chippewas + 17 1/2

Since starting this blog, I am up $64,406. I am taking my original stake of $100,000 out of action and am now playing with just my profits. Same money management, its just no longer a need to risk my starting bankroll. My risk of an overall "lifetime" loss is now zero. I will never be down a penny or more lifetime, unlike tout Brandon Lang who is down more than 5,000 dimes. Money management is about adjusting for risk, and when you can, eliminating the potential for loss entirely.

Today's beginning balance: $164,406
Withdrawing our original starting balance: $100,000
New Today's beginning balance: $64,406

Bet per dime: ($64,406 divided by 1,000 units) times 1.1 = $70.85

Back to the well:

INDIAN COWBOY FOLLOW PLAY: 30 Dimes in college basketball on Central Michigan Chippewas + 17 1/2 visiting the Minnesota Gophers, 9:00 PM EST, Bet $2,125 (30 X $70.85) (NOTE: I am grading this at + 17 1/2, this is widely available), RESULTS: Minnesota 76 Central Michigan 56; Lost $2,125

Loss on the day: Down 33 dimes, Down $2,125

Total profit since this blog started and ending balance: $62,281

-----

INDIAN COWBOY:



Paid Picks:

4* College Basketball, #545. Take Central Michigan +17.5 over Minnesota, 9:00 PM EST., Loss

4* NHL, Over 5.5 Goals Carolina vs. Toronto, 7:00 PM EST. Loss

Free Pick: Florida Atlantic + 13 visiting Mississippi State Win

-----

BRANDON LANG:

No video as Lang is in pre-production meetings today.

Paid play: 10 dimes on Dartmouth + 10, Win

Free pick: Cal/Irvine - Wyoming Under the total of 133. Win

Lang to his customers:

"Just unreal. So close to a monster bust out week. A play or two away only to come up short.
The rest of December is going to be monumental and the tear I'm about to go on will be legendary and I will have the last laugh to close out this year.
Just watch me."

We are watching...and fading!

2 comments:

  1. I love this blog man...too funny. Lang is such a beat...nice new ride btw!

    Let's get em tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks CP for posting. Didn't have a play on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete