Friday, December 30, 2011

FRIDAY: Losing is Emotionally Draining

I am down 103 dimes this week. Although I have never had a losing week here on this blog I am way overdue for one. I could lose five weeks in a row. I remain committed to doing this blog till I have a losing week. I just feel rattled though. I just went to my sports monitor and they have me listed as the #1 handicapper on their home page. Talk about putting salt in the wound. If you look at the picks, they are basically IC's picks and the Golden Goose fade plays given out free there before game time. I want to apologize to IC for giving out his big pick yesterday a couple hours before it was released to his paying customers. That was the wrong thing to do. Losing close to ten grand is not funny, nothing is funny this morning. I feel like a total loser. But on the positive side, have I found a winning formula? Only if I can cash in on it. But now I feel sick. Gambling sucks.

6 comments:

  1. It's ok bro. We can't win every 100 dimes game. You were like 4-0 on 100 domes. It's better you lost 100 dimes after taking your original br out or This loss wouldve been more like 30 grand! Lets bounce back! I've been a follower for sometime now. Your doing great work! Please don't stop if you have a losing week!

    Btw I'm in Atlanta ga following your picks!!! Hopefully I'll make enough to come to Vegas and place those large bets line you do!!!

    Thanks and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shaneel Thanks for your comment. Surprised someone from Atlanta is following me. You hear about the big bets here in Vegas but its not really like that with sports. To move big money, you have to pick a game everyone is betting on heavily and hopefully on the other side of the public so you get a good number. Hey you made me feel a little better. Thanks for that. Now I know 3 people read this. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you like to bet the opposite side the public is on? What % do you look for? Like If 65% of the public is team a you bet team b.

    Also which site do you think Is helpful to find out on who the public is betting?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep your head up sir your doing great work here and cant win every game. I think the way that one ended makes it particularly harder to swallow but that's why we love doing this thing. Good luck this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on bro. Nobody said it was easy. Keep the writing up. This is a great blog. Even the best have a losing week here and there. You've got love in MA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shaneel I fade Brandon Lang's big plays and follow Indian Cowboys big plays.

    The best site to see line changes and to see what the public is betting on in great detail minute by minute is this one:

    http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/

    ReplyDelete