Saturday, December 31, 2011

SATURDAY: Thanks For the Encouragment Dear Readers and Happy New Year to You and Our Guest Handicappers!

Happy New Year to everyone. I am now down only 3 dimes on the week after winning my only bet Friday, going 100% on the day. Unfortunately, I did not do so well on the six picks given my Sports Monitor, only going 83.3% as I went 5-1 there. You can't win them all. I am the only capper who gives out all my picks free before game time. Two other cappers did each give out one pick free. Way to go!

To maintain my professional handicapping status at my sports monitor, effectively immediately I am now a paid service. Payment will be required within 24 hours after each winning day in the form of one random act of kindness.

Thanks to to all our guest handicappers - Brandon Lang, Indian Cowboy, Steve Budin and Al DeMarco. Your videos and expert analysis are always appreciated. I wish you and your families a very profitable New Year, as well as all my readers here in Nevada and in Vilnius. Your encouragement and comments are always welcome. God bless everyone and lets pray for another 100 dime straight bet from the Golden Goose! See you later today...

7 comments:

  1. Do you know your 100 dime record? Was just curious. If not, no big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gus: I will add it up and get back to you. Thanks for monitoring the site and keeping us honest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tweeted u also. Decided I was just curious what ur record was in general, just on this blog of course. I know ur profit speaks for itself, but I like records what can I say. Maybe even a breakdown of ur record on each specific dime play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gus: I will get back to you on that. I may have a late game up later. Enjoy the Georgia Tech game! All the guest handicappers are on the other side: Lang, Cowboy, DeMarco and Budin are all on the Utah Utes. Its a beautiful thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who are demarco and budin? I'm still fairly new at this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Budin and DeMarco run a major tout service. They are Mr. Lang's bosses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gus: I post their promotional videos here because they do make some good points on gambling, degenerate gamblers and useful gambling advice. Budin is about ahead 800 dimes lifetime and DeMarco is maybe ahead a few dimes lifetime.

    ReplyDelete