Tuesday, May 20, 2014

TUESDAY: Passing today

No plays today

Service Plays
Rx Forum Tuesday Service Plays Thread
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance = $55,316.98
This week's loss through Monday = $1,128
2014 profit = $2,751
1% of the bankroll $553
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll

Graded at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.

10 comments:

  1. Good morning Patrick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RICK YOU JUMP AROUND FROM SERVICE TO SERVICE TOO MUCH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gus: It might be true but I stopped fading Brandon Lang steady and he has went from down over 1,000 dimes on the year to under 500 dimes. I liked Steve Stevens to fade but can no longer get his picks. Chevycola has been hot lately and I have been following him. Sometimes I like to do my own handicapping. The blog did go with the winner of the Superbowl and Kentucky in the big game. Wish we still were getting the Steve Steven's picks!

      Delete
  3. Hey guys! Cards tt over 4 -115. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mets over. nauert 6-1 over ty last game was under unfortunately. small bet since his last game went under. no other umpire streaker plays until the other umpire games are released. also I kinda like the over in the pacers heat. might be a square pick but I hate unders in the playoffs this year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indian Cowboy' s Picks For NBA Basketball 5 / 20
    B . # 505. Take Under 185 Miami vs . Indiana (Tuesday
    @ 8: 30 pm est )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm passing today not feeling it, GL tonight guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No picks from me today. Got home late after taking a family member in for surgery this morning - and have done NO due diligence - and am not going to rush picks just for the sake of making a pick (in other words - I'm not getting out darts like Lang). GL all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope all is well with your family member getting surgery Chevycola. I am passing as well.

      Delete