Thursday, May 29, 2014

THURSDAY: Passing Today

 No bets today

Service Plays
Rx Forum Thursday Service Plays Thread
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance =  $51,471.80
This week's loss through Wednesday = $3,264.73
2014 loss = $1,058.18
1% of the bankroll $514
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll

Graded at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.

10 comments:

  1. Fading Hondo
    Redsox -112 for 1%

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am going to continue following Indian Cowboy in the NBA playoffs and may do Gil's umpire streakers if I see them. I can't believe I am down on the year now, this blog has never had a losing year. At least I have not been blindly fading Lang on his 700 dime plus run the last two months. Good luck today Patrick!

      Delete
  2. i'm in the red too! but this was the case last year around this time & we managed to pull ourselves out and still made a profit for the year! we will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we hit the big bets....Seattle in the Super Bowl and Kentucky in the big game.

      Delete
    2. And we had 7.5% on Stanford when they beatdown Oregon!!

      Delete
    3. Yep, I remember that! I think that has to be the key to beat the vig in the long run, win the big games!

      Delete
  3. Indian Cowboy's Picks For NBA Basketball 5/29

    We are taking a Pass in the NBA Today.

    jamminj

    ReplyDelete