Friday, May 23, 2014

FRIDAY: 1% of the bankroll back on the Texas Rangers +160 visiting the Detroit Lions, 7:08 PM EST

0-1 today

Service Plays
Rx Forum Friday Service Plays Thread
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance = $54,417.66
Today's loss = $544
Today's ending balance = $53,873.66
This week's loss through Friday = $2,535.32
2014 profit = $1,343.68
1% of the bankroll $544
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll

BETTING 1% OF THE BANKROLL - BLOG PLAY OF THE DAY
$544 MLB 965 TEXAS RANGERS +160 VISITING THE DETROIT LIONS,  7:08 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Detroit 7 Texas 2, loss of $544
Detroit has lost their last four at home.
 
Graded at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop aroun,d.

12 comments:

  1. Good morning everybody, I will be gone today so good luck in advance on your games!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Rick & Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Today's picks:

    Oakland -120
    Scott Kazmir has been lights out for the A's, and they've won 8 of 9 games he's started. Toronto is one of many teams putting a pitcher with little or no experience on the mound. I'll take the A's in this one.

    Seattle -242 (TheGreek)
    I know, I know, it's a lot to give. But I'll take King Felix at home versus the Astros EVERY TIME. He's winning this game 9 out of 10 time, and the one time he losses isn't enough for me to shelve the selection. Can't bet scared - because scared money doesn't win. Some may think I'm betting stupid here - but I'll die with the great pitchers every time.

    Frankly, it's not a very attractive night. Some nights there are 7 or 8 games I like, and others are dry nights. Tonight is pretty dry.

    Well guys - I'll be at the Tigers/Rangers game tonight. As a Tiger fan, I have to root against ya today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gl Chevy! A's look good, -- Hendriks is 2-13, 6.06 in 28 career starts, all with Minnesota; this is his first '14 start- he was 5-0, 1.48 in seven AAA starts.

      Delete
    2. Ahhh, he's THAT Hendirks.
      Blue Jays are an odd team. Like most, I think this year the AL comes down to Tigers and A's, and Tigers have the better starting pitching.

      Delete
  4. Wash/Pitt T TICHENOR 6-2 o/u
    Chc/Sd G GIBSON 2-7 o/u
    Tex/Det E HICKOX 2-5 o/u
    Hou/Sea E COOPER 71- o/u

    ReplyDelete
  5. where did you find those umpire projections patrick?

    ReplyDelete
  6. what u feeling Chris? all 4?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wash/Pitt over 7 -110
    Chc/Sd under 7 -130
    Tex/Det under 8 -105
    Hou/Sea over 7 +110
    All 1%

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't play anything today was really busy but of all of the streaker plays I would have played only the over houston seattle even with felix pitching. the astros just didn't show up.

    ReplyDelete