Saturday, May 10, 2014

SATURDAY: FOLLOWING CHRIS - 2% of the bankroll on the OVER 9 1/2 runs -120 in the LA Angels/Toronto game, 1:07 PM EST

 0-1 day
Not chasing, done for the day.

Service Plays
Rx Forum Saturday Service Plays Thread
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance = $59,022.56
Today's loss = $1,180
Today's ending balance = $57,842.56
This week's loss through Saturday = $659.65
2014 profit = $5,276.58
1% of the bankroll $590
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll 

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - UMPIRE OVER STREAKER
$1,180 MLB OVER 9 1/2 RUNS -120 LA ANGELS/TORONTO BLUEJAYS GAME, 1:07 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: LA Angels 5 Toronto 3, loss of $1,180
Over is 12-1 in umpire Adrian Johnsons last 13 games behind home plate. 

Graded at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.

-------

Fuck Lang
In Steve We Trust!
Miami Heat ML
Money Talks Episode 3, "Rookie Mistakes"

18 comments:

  1. some umpire streakers I'm betting on starting with my biggest play then smaller plays

    toronto game over johnson 5-0 this year 9-1 L10

    twins game over west 6-1 ty

    miami over barrett 6-1-2

    yankees under emmel 1-4 ty 2-10 L10

    royals barry 0-5 last 5 2-5 ty

    also may fade stevens but he's won a few lately.

    gl all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! Might be time to do some baseball.

      Delete
  2. Good morning guys! shit it has been black May for me! once again baseball has eaten up all the profit I made FUCK! i'm finishing this week then will reevaluate.
    Sf +134
    Pitt +112
    Cubs +143
    Laa +103
    Hou +150
    Clev +110
    All 1.25%
    GL today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Patrick! Baseball is tough, no question about that. I think I will stay away from the Stevens fade and Indian Cowboy NBA follow play today; I don't want to seem to be chasing after losing two big bets yesterday. I do like the OVER 9 1/2 in the Toronto/LA Angels game. Good luck today Patrick.

      Delete
  3. good luck rick. will post later something I dug up on the braves later

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the baseball comes through, I might go with the OVER in tonights Spurs/Blazers game in Portland.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brandon Lang

    60 Dimes - San Antonio over Portland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Indian Cowboy - Saturday, May 10

    NHL
    #62 LA Kings over Anaheim Ducks (9:35pm EDT)

    NBA
    Under 208.5 #723/724 San Antonio/Portland (10:35pm EDT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doc's Sports Picks For Major League Baseball 5/10

    The following selection is our 6-unit Game of the Week

    6-unit Play Take #923 Kansas City Royals (-120) over Seattle Mariners (9:10pm EST)

    3-unit Play Take #902 Los Angeles Dodgers (-150) over San Francisco Giants (4:10pm EST)

    3-unit Play Take #917 Houston Astros (+150) over Baltimore Orioles (7:05pm EST)

    jamminj

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh goodie. I really like the under in the spurs game. fuck stevens. lang fade today for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I want nothing to do with Stevens today. I might pass with Indian Cowboy liking the UNDER in the Spurs/Blazers game. I don't like the Blazers tonight either.

      Delete
  9. Anything I bet today will probably lose, gonna take a break till tomorrow. Good luck everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Man the blue jays bats didn't show up today. I'll still bet the over if johnson is the umpire. I did see however that he did call some strikeouts looking. On to the next one. Also, the braves, I dug up this stat on them. They have scored a run in the first inning only 5 times this season and their opponents only 12 times. If you bet NO run scored in the first inning you'd be up a bunch on that prop. I don't think there is a prop bet where you can bet if only the braves will score a run in the first inning or not. I'm going to start a labby on NO score in the first inning on braves games. I figure if they can't score runs in the first inning I'm halfway there to cashing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good analysis Chris. I got to get more into these umpire over/unders. The umpire unders last year were gold.

      Delete
  11. 5/10 Steve Stevens:

    Miami Heat ML

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow a heat ml loser on the day we don't fade and the first time rick follows my plays we lose smh. another no score for the braves.

    ReplyDelete