Wednesday, May 7, 2014

THURSDAY: FOLLOWING INDIAN COWBOY - 2% of the bankroll on the OVER 208 in the Portland Trailblazers/San Antonio Spurs game, 9:35 PM EST

 1-0 day

Service Plays
Rx Forum Thursday Service Plays Thread
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance = $60,382.20
Today's profit = $1,096.36
Today's ending balance = $61,478.56
This week's profit through Thursday = $2,976.35
2014 profit = $8,912.58
1% of the bankroll $603
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - FOLLOWING INDIAN COWBOY
$1,206 NBA OVER 208 POINTS -110 IN THE PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS/SAN ANTONIO SPURS GAME, 9:35 PM EST
Winner, FINAL SCORE: San Antonio 114 Portland 97, profit of $1,096.36 
   12:48 AM UPDATE: Indian Cowboy is now 16-3 in the NBA playoffs this year, on a 9-0 NBA Playoffs run

Graded at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.

-------

Fuck Lang
In Steve We Trust!
Money Talks Episode 1, "Bookie Killer"

14 comments:

  1. Good morning Rick! in Steve we trust I love it! congrats on the sweep! back2back 3-5 days for me I need this to turn around quick. 3 dogs today for me,
    Sf +123
    Kc +121
    Col +125
    All 1.25%
    GL today!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Patrick! Got to turn around soon, go dogs.

      Delete
  2. 2 umpire streaker plays for me so far. chicago under hudson 1-6 ou this year and minnesota over. segal a new umpire is 4-0 as a home plate umpire so far. worth a shot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time to start following these umpire streakers. Good luck Chris!

      Delete
  3. Doc's Sports Picks For Major League Baseball 5/8

    3-unit Play Take #917 Chicago Cubs (+110) over Chicago White Sox (8:10pm EST)

    jamminj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indian Cowboy's Picks For NBA Basketball 5/8

    7*. Take Over 207.5 Portland vs. San Antonio Spurs (Thursday @ 9:35pm est)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miami Heat - 7 steve stevens. looking for a in game bet. I missed the start

    ReplyDelete
  6. I find it hilarious that when they are calling out the names of all the draft guys each of them are coming out with their thug faces on

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cant believe my Bills moved up to 4 & passed on Mack!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry patrick. let me hand you your paper bag in advance

    ReplyDelete
  9. come on packers make me proud and get us ha ha. or some big o lineman

    ReplyDelete