Monday, May 12, 2014

MONDAY: 2% of the bankroll on the San Antonio Spurs -4 1/2 visiting the Portland Trailblazers, 10:30 PM EST

 0-1 day

Service Plays
Rx Forum Monday Service Plays Thread
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance = $56,581.46 
Today's loss = $1,130
Today's ending balance = $55,451.46
This week's loss through Monday = $1,130
2014 profit = $2,885.48
1% of the bankroll $565
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll 

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - BLOG PLAY OF THE DAY
$1,130 NBA 731 SAN ANTONIO SPURS -4 1/2 -110 VISITING THE PORTLAND TRAILBLAZERS, 10:30 PM EST
Loser, FINAL SCORE: Portland 103 San Antonio 92, loss of $1,130
My gut tells me Portland is done.


Graded at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.

8 comments:

  1. Good morning Rick! terrible week 14-21 -6.58% I'm off the underdog system.of course I waited too long & pissed away the money I made so far this year & some!! Going back to what works FADE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning Patrick! Patrick, at least you gave it a try. Good luck going forward!

      Delete
  2. Orioles and No score 1st inning Atlanta and Stevens Fade if we get it. I bet it's on the Heat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably on the Heat. I really really love the Spurs today. Good luck Chris!

      Delete
  3. small streaker bet tampa bay under 7

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's do this Rick!
    Spurs -5 +100
    For 1.50%
    GL guys!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blazers don't stand a chance tonight, for once I am betting with my gut!

      Delete