Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Wednesday: New Fund Starts Today, Sorry to Mike, Our Tout Sweep is Completed!

 Thanks for my readers Shaneel and Navy!, you guys been here from the start and know the problems we have had lately. I trust you guys!
December to Remember Baby!
Shaneel: email me at sportsbettingmadesimple@hotmail.com
Getting my meds later today 
-----------
GET THE HELL OUT TOUTS
AND STAY OUT ASSWIPES!

If Governor Romney is elected he has promised to send all the touts out there to a retraining camp in New Orleans!

Guys, I hate losing money! I just went crazy loosing on that last fund. We were just fine until they got rid of Dom Chambers. Those tout pieces of shit! My wife wants me to go back on medication. I tell her the best medication is WINNING! Since Chambers left its been a total struggle. I can't follow/fade a guy who lives in his mom's basement with a fake backdrop. Can't do it! Now I want to kick some tout ass. I sure as hell don't want them coming in here. We got em all out now I think. Sorry again to mike! I will be posting a video here in the next few minutes. You can't shut me up touts!

My goal is to see you in the winners circle, and its been awhile. A personal message from me from the Sports Betting Made Simple basement offices. Sorry about the fake backdrop, its meant to look like a sports book in Nevada:

 


My apologies for mike for thinking bad things about you, lol. You are off the tout list!


LOL

Guys, I smoked out all three touts that were in here. Here is the complete list minus mike who has been cleared of all charges, you can't fool me you bastards, PUSSY ASS TOUTS!

Indian Cowby
Ty Gaston
Stu Feiner 

SOMEBODY BUY INDIAN COWBOY A HOT TUB!

TY GASTON SUCKS EGGS!

NOW WATCH THIS MAN LOOSE HIS CLIENTS MONEY:



Guys, speaking of asswipe touts, look what Bronco Bamma and Mitt Romney did to this little girl. Assholes, making a little girl cry:

 

23 comments:

  1. Rick

    Have u heard of powerplaywins ? Do u know anything about them

    Thanks
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Rick it's all good, let's make some profits tailing Indian Cowboy.

    I'm not a professional tout, so I must belong to the other half of readers! To whom it may concern, I'm a student, doing my Master's in Plant Physiology, and I'm partly relying on sports betting profits to finance myself, so this is dead serious for me!

    Let's do this, Rick and the other readers!

    Umgawa!, as you say!

    -Serge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick

    I'm not a tout handicapper

    I'm h-town texas

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Price per Head:

    I posted the link to your site. Not sure why I did, lol.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mike

    I am so sorry sir. I had you on my tout list. You have been cleared of all charges, lol. What is with that big red can of fruit? So glad we got you off the bus that was headed to the FEMA retraining camp in new orleans. lol

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rick,
    I hope u know u have a reader/follower here and not a tout. We've been at this together for over a yr now, since the Dec to Remember. In fact what tour would "actually" have any philosophy about gambling. My home fav layin -2 or -2.5 is as sure of a bet as any.
    Also, lets win money like the old days. Not sure who u were talking to in that msg, obviously not me bc im a lil confused.
    Lets make money!!!
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  7. -Navy

    Are you retired Navy. If so, thanks for your service.

    Did I get that rule right, is this it:

    In NFL games and major college games on teams who are laying -2 or -2.5, think about playing the dog.

    Play the dog right?

    I knew these asshat touts would show up. Long Island IP, fuck thats that shitbag Stu Feiner.

    I got an IP from costa rica and its this guy named Ben Fraga, name Ty Gaston, King of Scamdicappers....his lawyer emailed me and has BO. Fuck him and his attorney, ass wipe.

    Indian Cowboy came in here too...chicken shit he posts at the SBR under another handle about how great the cowboy is. IP from Alabama, who is that asshat fooling.

    I got mike wrong though. But in a sweep of touts like this, you may pull in some innocent people. You are not on the tout list Navy!

    Thank you for your service Sir!

    I think we got em cleaned out now.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rick check email please. Gl to us

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shaneel:

    set up a new email account for you to use

    sportsbettingmadesimple@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. rick i already sent it lol check it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wasnt in the Navy...actually an old college nickname. Long story. Glad to be cleared of my possible tout title. Now onto bigger an better...winning!

    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Navy

    Thanks...Please help shaneel keep me honest here. If any lines are bad etc.

    You guys go way back...its hard when you are not winning.

    Any ideas would be much appreciated.

    Thanks

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not sure who to fade/follow or what screen name to trust or even what forums are real anymore. Ive considered takin action against touts bc their actions are very similar to bernie madoff.

    I still think IC should b followed based on his history. Other than that I will wait each week for the lines and jump on my rule of home favs by takin the dog.


    And yes you had it correct. This past wkend there were 3 and it went 2-1. So u need to play all of them and them let the statistics be in out favor. U cant pick and choose the game bc if u pick the wrong one now ur gambling and guessing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Didnt sign off on tje msg above
    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  15. -Navy

    I will follow you religiously and really appreciate your input.

    Thanks!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  16. Navy

    I am still kicking myself for taking the Jets, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm still here, just haven't commented in a while. Love reading your blog. Great info. Sorry for the lack of comments.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gl Rick with Utah tonight. Playing Denver tonight hope adams starts another losing streaks

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for sharing the info..I was looking for that…

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well, I am so excited that I have found this your post because I have been searching for some information about it almost three hours. You helped me a lot indeed and reading this your article I have found many new and useful information about this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you I am glad my blog is so informative and helpful

    ReplyDelete