Monday, October 15, 2012

MONDAY: $198 ON THE SAN DIEGO CHARGERS -1 AT HOME OVER THE DENVER BRONCOS, 8:40 PM EASTERN



-----------

One of our readers has started a new blog. Check out Josh's blog The Betting Journal. Frankly I wish all my readers had blogs. You guys are just as good of handicappers (especially if you are just following a few teams) as Pick Nation or anyone else. Josh may surprise us. You never know who will get hot!

I feel like a French pig trying to sniff out truffles. I can't really tell you why, but there is a big truffle over there in the forest and it has the Chargers name on it. The public and/or "sharp money" are on the Broncos and they have moved the line from San Diego -3 to San Diego -1. I am going with my nose on this play. A shout out today to my only seven blog readers MattyMeach, Josh, Navy, Shaneel, Serge, jimmcc01 and GoFalcons! Good luck on whatever you bet today guys! 


After winning my last bet yesterday on the Seattle Seahawks, my Labby Line today is now  X - 9 - 9 - X.  I am betting to win $180 or 18 dimes today. My bet is $198 on the San Diego Chargers -1 over the Denver Broncos to win $180.

If I win that bet, I will start a new Labby Line on Tuesday of  9 - 9 - 9 - 9..

If I lose today's bet, my Labby Line will become X - 9 - 9 - X - 19.8.


RECAP/UPDATE:

Terrible pick. Loser, FINAL SCORE: Denver Broncos 35 San Diego Chargers 24

One dime is always equal to  $10 (starting fund of $10,000/1,000 dimes) 
Starting Balance at August 31, 2012 - $10,000
Profit or Loss for Today:  Loss of $198
Profit or Loss Since Starting This Fund on August 31, 2012 -  Loss of $667.79
Balance at end of day, October 15, 2012:  $9,332.21

LABBY LINE #1 CLOSED  X - X - X- 10 - X - X - X for a profit of $300
LABBY LINE #2 CLOSED  X - X - X - X for a profit of $400
LABBY LINE #3 CLOSED  X - X - 10 - 10 - 22. - 36.8 - X - X - 51.48 - 67.62 for a  loss of $2,471.71
LABBY LINE #4 CLOSED  X - X - X - X for a profit of $320
LABBY LINE #5 CLOSED  X - X - X - X for a profit of $320
LABBY LINE #6 CLOSED  X - X - X - X for a profit of $320
LABBY LINE #7 CLOSED  X - X - X - X - X -19.8 - X - X - X for a profit of $161.92
CURRENT LABBY LINE    X - 9 - 9 - X - 19.8  for a loss of $18 so far

---------

Visiting handicapper Al DeMarco, General Manager from Pick Nation, checks in:


I am still mad at Al for firing Dom Chambers. The Dom Fade was golden. Its like Al does not want us to make any money.


11 comments:

  1. I'm reading your blog daily as well!
    Just that I'm not commenting so often, I'll try to participate more!

    I like the positivity here and the plays!

    Best of luck,
    Serge (Europe)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serge! Good to see you here and thanks for commenting. I got 3 readers now, you made my day. Good luck to you and lets get on a winning streak.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. im here too rick! since day 1! lets start something great!!!

    btw your with adams today... but hes a winning streak so it might not matter..

    gl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shaneel, I am a glad you are following still. You have been a great help catching mistakes and keeping me honest. Much appreciated.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Navy is here as well...

    I def will comment more as well. I read Sunday's post and was thinking how nice it was to print money. Lang and Dom, those were the days. Hopefully, we will find another way to print money. Until then, we will keep on chuggin.

    I have a wagering philosophy...HOME FAVORITES who are laying -2 or -2.5, always play the DOG. This was the case w/ San Diego earlier, but I will predict a 2 point win by SD. Therefore, Rick you are right on.

    Check this philosophy out...it work in NFL and major College games like this past weekend w/ SC/LSU. Its not for the random conf games.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Navy, thanks. I will check out that HOME FAVORITES system and start tracking it, thanks for commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A principle that I still follow a lot that discussed in this blog. It seems to work A LOT in the NFL and that is fading big public favorites. They seem go lose very frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this blog and have been checking in on this site for almost a year now. You have been doing an amazing job, and I wish Lang was still around to cash for us like last bowl season. Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  9. Josh

    I like your new blog. Great job so far with it.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will Josh's blog always have the same picks as you blogger. I appreciate the work you do. CBB is just around the corner, you following Indian Cowboy this season?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am following Indian Cowboy. Last year he was real good in pro basketball at the start of the season. I posted his plays to my sports monitor and was the top handicapper for December 2011 in NBA lol. My little trophy is on the bottom right on this blog. I felt like President Obama did when he received his Nobel Prize.

    Josh just started his blog. I have a feeling he may surprise us with some good picks. I linked up to his blog and his twitter account. I got a good feeling about it.

    ReplyDelete