Saturday, October 27, 2012

SUNDAY: $1,474.44 ON THE NEW YORK JETS - 2 AT HOME AGAINST THE MIAMI DOLPHINS, 1:00 PM EASTERN

Yeah Baby!

F**k Those Tigers! F** Those Tigers!

Avoid scammer Adam Meyer like the plague. His bet to win the World Series:
Put that coffee down!
YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ASS FOLLOWING BOILER ROOM OPERATOR ADAM MEYER!
----------------------------------------------------------
Call me Stupid

I know I probably lost some of my readers. I think I have like 7 people that check in based on past comments. The December to Remember was unbelievable last year and remember Mr. Lang losing 15 games in a row not to long ago? The money we made on the Dom Chambers fade was outstanding. Frankly I am pissed off that Dom Chambers or Brandon Lang are no longer available to us on a daily basis. It was such easy money just fading with no work required. But we still have the gift of Mr. Streaky. I should be making money but instead I am losing. I started this current fund with just 10% of my profits from the December to Remember. If anyone is still reading, I am going for broke or am going to double this fund and then take the starting balance off the table. Its money I can afford to lose, but I do not want to lose it stupidly. I don't mind losing on Oregon State. But today's loss on the Jets was just dumb because I violated one of my own rules and I lost some good money as a result. Call me stupid.
.
Be sure to reserve me a seat in the clown car:


Tonight I was just reviewing my rules printed on the right. The rule I violated:

In NFL games and major college games on teams who are laying -2 or -2.5, think about playing the dog. (thanks Navy)

Maybe I should read my own blog sometime. I know I poke fun at some of these handicappers like Mr. Lang telling us to take it to the bank, or Trace Adams' fake drop cloth with fake televisions painted on it or Al DeMarco who can't pronounce Nevada right. In the past I have said never buy the hook, but I don't ever want to lose a large bet by half a point, ever. I have given this a lot of thought. Here is the new rule:

Buy the half point (the hook) either up or down depending whether you are on the favorite or the underdog when the line crosses 3, 4 or 7 and sometimes 10. (Thanks Al DeMarco)

I may lose my ass, but I will never charge you for a pick or use unrealistic lines or have ads or donation buttons on this blog. I will never ask you for money. You can always make a comment and I won't moderate it or delete it unless it is spam. I don't compile my own records, I leave that up to my  independent sports monitor.  If I am not handicapping a game myself and am following or fading another capper like Mr. Lang, I will disclose it. I will always have useful links at this site. I am wary of sites that do not have links. Its time to start sniffing out some good fades and follows. Less than 5% of sports bettors make money over the long term. Thats because they parlay, lack discipline, bet the board, let their ego get in the way, lack money management skills and don't follow their own rules.

Hey Trace, who do you like tomorrow?
Indian Cowboy has a 2 star baseball play tonight on the Detroit Tigers money line.

I got to be the stupidiest sports bettor in Vegas. I let my ego get in the way thinking I could handicap the games this weekend. I could of saved myself the trouble. All I had to do is pick Steve Budin, Al DeMarco or Trace Adams and fade either one for a 2-0 weekend. I could of also taken Indian Cowboy's plays and followed them and went 2-0. Its back to fading or follow. No more handicapping for me!


After losing yesterday,  my Labby Line today is X - X - X - X - 19.8 - 31.68 - X - X - 56.62 - 84.06 - 114.24.  I am betting to win $1,340.40 or 134.04 dimes today. My bet is $1,474.44 on the New York Jets -2 at home against the Miami Dolphins to win $1,340.40.

If I win that bet, my Labby Line on Monday will be X - X - X - X - X - 31.68 - X - X - 56.62 - 84.06 - X.

If I lose today's bet, my Labby Line will become X - X - X - X - 19.8 - 31.68 - X - X - 56.62 - 84.06 - 114.24 - 147.44.


RECAP/UPDATE:

Loser, FINAL SCORE: Miami Dolphins 30 New York Jets 9

One dime is always equal to  $10 (starting fund of $10,000/1,000 dimes) 
Starting Balance at August 31, 2012 - $10,000
Profit or Loss for Today: Loss of $1,474.44
Profit or Loss Since Starting This Fund on August 31, 2012 -  Loss of $4,828.50
Balance at end of day, October 28, 2012: $5,171.50

LABBY LINE #1 CLOSED  X - X - X- 10 - X - X - X for a profit of $300
LABBY LINE #2 CLOSED  X - X - X - X for a profit of $400
LABBY LINE #3 CLOSED  X - X - 10 - 10 - 22. - 36.8 - X - X - 51.48 - 67.62 for a  loss of $2,471.71
LABBY LINE #4 CLOSED  X - X - X - X for a profit of $320
LABBY LINE #5 CLOSED  X - X - X - X for a profit of $320
LABBY LINE #6 CLOSED  X - X - X - X for a profit of $320
LABBY LINE #7 CLOSED  X - X - X - X - X -19.8 - X - X - X for a profit of $161.92
CURRENT LABBY LINE    X - X - X - X - 19.8 - 31.68 - X - X - 56.62 - 84.06 - 114.24  for a loss of $4,178.71 so far
------------

Handicapping Notes and Where to Get Plays

If you want to see what the newsletters are saying, go here .To see what the other handicappers are taking, visit the FBZ Sunday service plays thread or the Rx Sunday service plays thread. Good luck whatever you bet!

If you are fading or following handicapper Indian Cowboy, his picks are posted daily at the FBZ. Ice has a 5* paid pick on the Dolphins and his comp play is on the Eagles. Ice also has a 2 star play on the Detroit money line in the world series game tonight.

Lets check in with Jersey CIty handicapper Al DeMarco who is obviously worried and distracted about a big storm headed his way. Stay safe Al! Al's paid pick is a 15 dimer on the Chicago Bears as a home chalk against the Panthers. Al, please tell me you don't like the Jets, please! (this is a long video - go to the 9:18 mark to hear Al's opinion on the Jets game). Anthony Redd and my good friend Matt Rivers are about the only decent handicappers at Al's site. Redd's paid pick is a 100 dimer on the Eagles and Matt River's paid play is a 500,000 star pick on the Redskins. If you every have the urge to buy a pick from Al or any of his crew, lay down and hope the urge passes or dial 911.

Al, don't worry about losing your 15 dime paid pick with the Bears -7, you will get em next week! I just wish I had known you liked the Jets before I gave it out last night, dam. Hope your basement does not flood. That Sandy is a real bitch.


Keep practicing your pronunciation Al:

PICK NATION PAID PLAYS:

Budin - chargers -3, Results: LOSER
Demarco - bears -7, Results: LOSER
Benton - lions -2 1/2, Results: WINNER
OBrien - raiders + 1 WINNER
Davis - saints UNDER 55 - WINNER
Redd - eagles -3, Results: LOSER
Valentino - chiefs - 1 LOSER
Rivers - redskins +4, Results: LOSER
Adams - bears -7, Results: LOSER

----------


Trace "Mr. Streaky" Adams is currently in Fade Mode. He now has lost three in a row. Soon as he wins one, it will be time to follow him.  Trace's paid pick for Sunday is the Chicago Bears - 7 1/2. so the Fade Play would be the Carolina Panthers + 7 1/2. 

Nice call Trace!
 RESULTS: Mr. Streaky's current streak is now 0-4. He still is in Fade Mode till he wins one.
FINAL SCORE: Chicago Bears 23 Carolina Panthers 22


------------

Good luck whatever you bet on today! We are just a bunch of retired bank vice presidents and ex Giants season ticket holders from The City who are now living in Vegas trying to supplement out incomes. Go Giants! From the handicapping staff here at SBMS:



Remember what Nate says: Don't be a donkey! Never pay a 

tout for a pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment