Tuesday, October 30, 2012

TUESDAY: HUGE BET TODAY ON THE BOSTON CELTICS + 6 1/2 VISITING THE MIAMI HEAT, 8:05 PM EASTERN

I am closing the current fund out at a loss of $8,909.50 or roughly 9% of the profits from the December to Remember. I have had two funds now that have made money and two funds that have lost money. I am still in profit of somewhere over $90,000. I need to go back and give you an exact accounting and present it to you at some time in the future. This profit does not include the purchase of a new car with money because I had lines better than the worst possible lines I was giving out in the December to Remember. Tomorrow I will open a new fund starting with $50,000. I will no longer be using Labby Lines but a percentage of my bankroll per game. I am no longer going to fade Mr. Adams but follow Indian Cowboy here in basketball. 

--------------

 Umgawa Baby!

Today I am following the Indian Cowboy and fading Trace Adams in the NBA with the Boston Celtics +6 1/12 visiting the Miami Heat. This line opened up at +8 and could move to +5 before the game starts. I look for the action to be mostly on the Celtics, so I am releasing this play early.
 
The last 10 NBA Champions on the opening game of the new season have gone 2-8 ATS:


Thank you kind readers. I noticed a surprising amount of comments yesterday here at this blog and I very much appreciated your input and kind words. I am up to 9 readers now: Serge in Germany and Shaneel, GoFalcons!, Navy, MattyMeach, jimcco, robin, Josh and my newest reader mike. 

Josh: Could you remove your link to this blog from your blog? It would be much appreciated. I have replaced the link to this blog at the FBZ Sports Forum Service Threads to a link to Matt Rivers page at the Fade Nation. In the future when anyone clicks on my home page there the link will send them to Matt's page. I frankly don't have time for some whiny tout complaining about me posting their picks and writeups 14 1/2 seconds after they are released to the daily service thread over there. I will let Matt deal with them.


I have never told my good friend Matt Rivers about this blog. Matt does not read blogs. Come to think of it, I don't think I have ever seen Matt read a newspaper.


Did anyone read DeMarco's page yesterday? Basically he said his handicapping instincts told him to bet the UNDER in last nights football game as his free play, but what the hell, go with the OVER. Huh? Dam hurricane would distract anybody. 


Last night I ran into Matt Rivers at the Mirage Sports Book. It was funny watching him try to hit up one of the Bud Light girls, lol. I was kidding him that DeMarco could not pronounce Nevada right. Matt got real upset at me and said I should not kid about that. It turns out Al has a very rare medical condition. He starts talking so fast that he is unable to change his speech patterns or how he pronounces words. Now I feel bad about kidding the guy.

Matt was upset at Al though. Turns out Al is so desperate for a winning paid play that he is now fading Trace Adams. Al won't let anyone but Budin or him fade Adams either. Seems everyone over there wants to join the Trace Adams Fade. I am going to check Al's site later to see if he was really on the 49ers. If this story is true, I can see why Matt is upset. But with Matt, you never know when he is bullshitting you. That's one thing I won't do here!


After losing yesterday,  my Labby Line today is X - X - X - X - 19.8 - 31.68 - X - X - 56.62 - 84.06 - 114.24 - 147.44 - 183.96.  I am betting to win $2,037.60 or 203.76 dimes today. My bet is $2,241.36 on the Boston Celtics +6 1/2 visiting the Miami Heat to win $2,037.60.

If I win that bet, my Labby Line on Tuesday will be X - X - X - X - X - 31.68 - X - X - 56.62 - 84.06 - 114.24 - 147.44 - X.

If I lose today's bet, my Labby Line will become X - X - X - X - 19.8 - 31.68 - X - X - 56.62 - 84.06 - 114.24 - 147.44 - 183.96. - 224.13.


RECAP/UPDATE:

Loser, RESULTS: Miami Heat 120 Boston Celtics 107

One dime is always equal to  $10 (starting fund of $10,000/1,000 dimes) 
Starting Balance at August 31, 2012 - $10,000
Profit or Loss for Today: Loss of $2,241.36
Profit or Loss Since Starting This Fund on August 31, 2012 -  Loss of $8,909.50
Balance at end of day, October 29, 2012: $1,090.49

LABBY LINE #1 CLOSED  X - X - X- 10 - X - X - X for a profit of $300
LABBY LINE #2 CLOSED  X - X - X - X for a profit of $400
LABBY LINE #3 CLOSED  X - X - 10 - 10 - 22. - 36.8 - X - X - 51.48 - 67.62 for a  loss of $2,471.71
LABBY LINE #4 CLOSED  X - X - X - X for a profit of $320
LABBY LINE #5 CLOSED  X - X - X - X for a profit of $320
LABBY LINE #6 CLOSED  X - X - X - X for a profit of $320
LABBY LINE #7 CLOSED  X - X - X - X - X -19.8 - X - X - X for a profit of $161.92
CURRENT LABBY LINE    X - X - X - X - 19.8 - 31.68 - X - X - 56.62 - 84.06 - 114.24 - 147.44  for a loss of $8,259.71 so far

-------

Where to find other handicapper's plays:

To see what the other handicappers are taking, visit the FBZ Tuesday service plays thread or the Rx Tuesday service plays thread

If you are fading or following handicapper Indian Cowboy, his picks are posted daily at the FBZ.

If you are fading Trace Adams, his picks, video, writeups and record are posted daily at the Rx Fade Trace Adams Thread.


--------

JIMMY "THE GREEK" SNYDER'S TUESDAY PLAY

We will be focusing on a new handicapper at this blog. His name is Dimetrios Georgios Synodinos (September 9, 1918 – April 21, 1996), better known as Jimmy "the Greek" Snyder. We are channeling him through Ace (picture below).  We could not figure out what Jimmy was trying to say through Ace today. Ace scratched in the dirt the following: "fada ta", whatever that means:


--------------

GM Al DeMarco reports in, his comments on betting big early in the season makes sense based on how I did last year following Indian Cowboy early in the NBA season. I have no clue who this guy has tonight; I can't even find out what he had last night from his site:


----------------

Sigh of relief here as Trace Adams is on the Miami Heat - 6 1/2 tonight!




----------
 From our basement to yours...
Good luck to all the NBA bettors and handicappers out there. From SBMS Headquarters: 
The Governor sends us his best wishes. We send our best wishes to you!



As always, thanks for checking in and please feel free to leave any comments. 

7 comments:

  1. Its always interesting to hear your updates on what "celebrities" youre meeting...haha. Maybe we should call TMZ and have a spin-off.

    History tells us we have to follow IC for hoops.

    Finally got power back from Sandy, what a bitch.

    --Navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. -Navy

    Yep, bet this early, the line may move against us!

    Glad to see you are alright and have power restored.

    Good luck!

    rick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets keeping this fading money train going for me will be 2 in Row the streak will be six have Celtics +6.5 -115 @ caribsports they got me last night 49ers -7 -115 well gl

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mike

    These fades can go out to 15 games! I know it seems statistically impossible, but you can take it to the bank mike!

    I will be following you here. I posted a video clip of my basement for you to see.

    Rick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shaneel

    Thanks

    We need another December to Remember! Did I tell you my daughter wrecked the Prius? gl Shaneel!!!!

    rick

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel good things happening if we get serious about winning Shaneel!

    ReplyDelete