Saturday, October 13, 2012

SUNDAY: $198 ON THE SEATTLE SEAHAWKS +3 1/2 AT HOME OVER THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS, 4:05 PM EASTERN

 
Thanks for checking in. Please feel free to leave any comments. Good luck to you!

Congratulations to GoFalcons! for a winning day. Seems GoFalcons! is making money using the Labby Line. Check out his blog.

-----------

It seems the more I am going to bet on a game, the harder I handicap it, down to the color of the uniforms they are wearing. The public is all over the Patriots, the line could go up to + 4. I can't really tell you why I like the Seahawks today. Maybe it was just to post the video of a Seahawks meeting below.

Handicapping is hard. There is always another game to figure out. I put up this game early so that you can at least get 3 1/2 points (if you decide to bet it) as this game could  be decided by a field goal. I get tears in my eyes, thinking of the good old days. It was so much easier then. Remember Dom Chambers? The day Dom was fired I felt like I had been mugged. All you had to do was fade his plays. I made some good money with Dom. Remember the December to Remember fading Brandon Lang? I made some good money then and didn't have to handicap crap. I remember betting huge (the post is still here) on one game and my buddies said I was mad.  I was behind the whole game (till right at the end) but I had this hidden confidence that the Lang Fade would pull through. I think I won the game in the last 13 seconds on some fluke play. That was the way it was then. Now I got to work for my daily bread, lol. Thanks for reading and feel free to leave a comment. I got to have at least a couple readers out there.

After winning my last bet yesterday on the Oregon State Beavers, I am starting a new Labby Line of 9 - 9 - 9 - 9.  I am betting to win $180 or 18 dimes today. My bet is $198 on the Seattle Seahawks +3 1/2 over the New England Patriots to win $180.

If I win that bet, my Labby Line on Monday will be  X - 9 - 9 - X..

If I lose today's bet, my Labby Line will become 9 -9 - 9 -9 - 19.8.


RECAP/UPDATE:

Seahawks win outright. FINAL SCORE: Seattle Seahawks 24 New England Patriots 23

One dime is always equal to  $10 (starting fund of $10,000/1,000 dimes) 
Starting Balance at August 31, 2012 - $10,000
Profit or Loss for Today:  Profit of $180
Profit or Loss Since Starting This Fund on August 31, 2012 -  Loss of $469.79
Balance at end of day, October 14, 2012: $9,530.21

LABBY LINE #1 CLOSED  X - X - X- 10 - X - X - X for a profit of $300
LABBY LINE #2 CLOSED  X - X - X - X for a profit of $400
LABBY LINE #3 CLOSED  X - X - 10 - 10 - 22. - 36.8 - X - X - 51.48 - 67.62 for a  loss of $2,471.71
LABBY LINE #4 CLOSED  X - X - X - X for a profit of $320
LABBY LINE #5 CLOSED  X - X - X - X for a profit of $320
LABBY LINE #6 CLOSED  X - X - X - X for a profit of $320
LABBY LINE #7 CLOSED  X - X - X - X - X -19.8 - X - X - X for a profit of $161.92
CURRENT LABBY LINE    X - 9 - 9 - X for a profit of $180 so far

-------

Seahawks player "arrested" at team meeting:



10 comments:

  1. I check your blog everyday blogger. I also really like the Seahawks today. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks GoFalcons! Now I know I got at least one reader now. Thanks for checking in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks jimmcc01, Thursday night's game should be interesting between the 49ers and Seahawks. You got to love football season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing. แทงบอลออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you were to bet against the spread, most likely you would place a type of bet called an 11-10, or spread bet. By betting $11, you win $10 if your team's score covers the spread. This is another way that the online sports book makes its money. http://mygamingblog.mystrikingly.com/blog/ufabet

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's extremely cool blog. Connecting is exceptionally valuable thing.you have truly made a difference زيادة متابعين تيك توك

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great post I seen because of offer it. It is truly what I needed to see seek in future you will proceed after sharing such a magnificent post. Best DJ Speakers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was extremely satisfied to discover this site.I needed to thank you for this incredible read!! I certainly getting a charge out of each and every piece of it and I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post. cafe dep ha noi

    ReplyDelete