Friday, October 26, 2012

FRIDAY: NO ACTION, I PLAN ON TAKING OREGON STATE AND THE JETS OVER THE WEEKEND

No play today.  But I am planning to get back on Oregon State on Saturday and betting the Jets in the NFL on Sunday. Last weekend I went 2-0 on the Oregon State Beavers and the Washington Redskins.

If you want to see what the newsletters are saying, go here. If you want to see what other handicappers are betting on go to the FBZ Friday Service Plays Forum or the Rx Friday Service Plays Forum. In the near future, I plan on rating the various Service Plays Forums. For some it won't be pretty.

Good luck to you today and thanks for reading.

-----

Guest Handicapper Corner Featuring Al "The Hook" DeMarco:

NOTE: Future guest handicappers will now be required to say Nevada right.

AL DEMARCO FREE PICK: Nevada -3 (Buy it down from -3 1/2)

Go to the 5:44 mark to hear Al's free pick analysis on the Nevada/Air Force game and to listen to Al's philosophy about buying a half point (the hook):



Hey Al, you should visit Nevada some day when you get a chance, but learn to say Nevada right first. Then you will sound like a real Vegas gambler!



Nevadan's turn on the First Lady:

2 comments:

  1. Rick,
    I havent had time to start the blog but there are alot of road teams +2 or +2'. This theory has proven strong in the NFL. I am going to test it in college. In all cases I buy the 1/2 pt. My #s are w/ any line movement plus the 1/2 pt.

    College: Indiana +2, Baylor +3, Calif + 1', BYU +3, Mich +2

    NFL: Atl +3', Sea +3, Mia +3

    BOL,
    Navy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Navy:

    Thanks for the selections. I will follow them closely and see how they go. Good luck Navy!

    Rick

    ReplyDelete