Tuesday, March 25, 2014

TUESDAY: FADING BRANDON LANG - 2% of the bankroll on the Minnesota Golden Gophers -4 1/2 over the Southern Mississippi Golden Eagles, 9:00 PM EST

 1-0 day

Service Plays

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
   I want YOU to make money!
 Everything on this site is total bullshit except one thing.
Winning! I pity the fool that does not understand that!
 I will NEVER ask you for money.
  
        CURRENT FUND: FUND 4          
Starting balance of $50,000 (profit from previous blog winnings)
Today's starting balance = $50,754.39
Today's profit = $921.81
Today's ending balance = $51,676.20
This week's loss through Tuesday = $112.19
2014 loss = $954.32
1% of the bankroll $507
10 dimes = 1% of the bankroll 

BETTING 2% OF THE BANKROLL - FADING BRANDON LANG
$1,014 CBB 662 THE MINNESOTA GOLDEN GOPHERS -4 1/2 -110 OVER THE SOUTHERN MISSISSIPPI GOLDEN EAGLES, 9:00 PM EST
Winner, FINAL SCORE: Minnesota 81 Southern Mississippi 73, profit of $921.81
     
Graded at lines above, about the worst lines I could find. 
Of course, always shop around.

9 comments:

  1. I'm with ya Rick let's do this!! I was getting ready to pass on the day then saw that plus my guy has it -4 so 1% for me let's go Gophers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your man had a sale! Patrick, you had to jump on that -4! Looks good so far here in the second half...

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi 5 Patrick! I trust you had a nice breakfast this morning, lol.

      Delete
    2. O yea ! #3 over easy with rye & extra OJ!

      Delete
    3. mmm, sounds delicious! lol

      Delete
  3. Good night Rick, let's get it again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lang on Sd over Pacific Rick!

    ReplyDelete